Thread: ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇| 6ixes & Se7ens | Elite War Clan | Skull walls Required |▇ ▆ ▅ ▃

▃ ▅ ▆ ▇| 6ixes & Se7ens | Elite War Clan | Skull walls Required |▇ ▆ ▅ ▃

We are a Clan Family:
    • 6ixes & Se7ens | Started August 2014 | 62 wins
    • 8ights & Ni9es | Started December 2014 | 12 wins

Requirements:
    • Super Active (expect daily activity from members such as donating/war attack/farming/chatting/giving strategy tips)
    • Use BOTH Attacks In War (Aim for 3 stars if target is base 6-50. Aim for 2 stars if target is base 1-5)
    • TH9+ with all lvl9 (lego) walls
    • Download KakaoTalk (we use it to plan wars & claim targets)
    • Elder can be earned through positive contribution (combination of donating/war attack/farming/chatting/giving strategy tips)

And for your info, 8ights & Ni9es Screenshot:

I would like to join

hey, I am active player having almost maxed th8 troops and defence.. looking for active and game dedicated clan... i checked your clan but it is closed.. I am lvl 87 and upgrading my th to lvl 9

Regards,
    SuperSagar

Banned
    Darn, only half of my wall is level 8 at th8. I've only been th8 for two weeks and half of my wall is upgraded and my Barb king is being upgraded to level 9. I am a new th8 and do not meet your requirements but would like to join.

Banned
    Darn, only half of my wall is level 8 at th8. I've only been th8 for two weeks and half of my wall is upgraded and my Barb king is being upgraded to level 9. I am a new th8 and do not meet your requirements but would like to join.

Elite players only for 6ixes and se7ens.

If you want to chat with us, go to 8ights and Ni9es and we can get to know you and recommend you to 6ixes guys.

Both th of you have a Great War profile