Thread: Let's work together!

Let's work together!

Are the overly high prices slowing you down? Add me on Game Center: chickengiggles

My prices are fair and not overly inflated. I still sell most items at or below the "old" prices. I have gone up slightly on a few items that take 4 hours or more to make. But, my prices are no where near the outrageuos prices being asked. Some people wonder why their items are not selling...it's because thay are asking the max allowed or selling only eggs and milk! Then they want to whine because they can't sell them!

Let's work as a team to grow our farms! That's what real farmers do! They HELP EACH OTHER!

Again, my Game Center ID is: chickengiggles

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGiggles View Post
    Are the overly high prices slowing you down? Add me on Game Center: chickengiggles

My prices are fair and not overly inflated. I still sell most items at or below the "old" prices. I have gone up slightly on a few items that take 4 hours or more to make. But, my prices are no where near the outrageuos prices being asked. Some people wonder why their items are not selling...it's because thay are asking the max allowed or selling only eggs and milk! Then they want to whine because they can't sell them!

Let's work as a team to grow our farms! That's what real farmers do! They HELP EACH OTHER!

Again, my Game Center ID is: chickengiggles
    I agree. I like the fact that they allowed higher prices ... but unfortunately the masses just simply think they are going to make 100 more coins by selling eggs for 250 than their previous 150 which never sold.

Quote Originally Posted by silverjj View Post
    I agree. I like the fact that they allowed higher prices ... but unfortunately the masses just simply think they are going to make 100 more coins by selling eggs for 250 than their previous 150 which never sold.
    I totally agree. Everyone has more than enough eggs so nobody is going to buy them for max price. I never sell eggs or milk in my road side stand. I wait until I have far too many and then one or more townsfolk will come to my farm and ask to buy a bunch. Problem solved.

Or I just don't collect the eggs if I don't need any. Just because the chickens are ready doesn't mean they MUST be collected. Same is true for all the animals. Helps to keep the barn from getting too full too.

So many people seem to have not figured this out.
    Farm name "('o')/ Tea (`0`)/ "
    Co-Op II, Captain III, Turbo trucker III, 64/93 achievements
    I cast off sugar/dairy boats. I always have cheap corn for sale along with other random stuff.

I've added you.

I agree with this, I also posted something about it here.
    You can add me if you want to. ekkitab seems to be my game center name.

I never have items for the maximum prices, except when making a mistake or for the barn/silo items. I hope to find lots of others that are also not too expensive. You can add me if you also use normal prices, and add that in your request.

Did not realize this.

What is a good price to sell items? Like Feed for example.

im agree too

add me : winkyloh