Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: 12 Days of Clashmas Christmas Art competition

  1. #41
    Trainee Farhan96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    30
    My Entry hehe! Support me pls !!! Thanks!

    *Picture Attached at Thumbnails.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Clash of Clan~
    Town Hall 11
    Name : Farhan
    Clan : WIRA MALAYSIA 1
    -CO LEADER-

  2. #42
    TullSadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Alps
    Posts
    3,893
    how do they spend their clashmas time? Singing ofcourse !!



    TS

    PS: please excuse the editing, I was not sure that I'd finish before the dead line and posted step by step, this now is the final version.
    Last edited by TullSadum; December 27th, 2014 at 12:41 PM. Reason: refined picture


    almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

  3. #43
    Super Member Yango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    764

    Happy Clashmas!

    Hello Clash of Clan Community:
    What a wonderful year for the Clash of Clan community! With the introduction of Clan War, SuperCell has made this game more fun than ever! As a token of appreciation, I made a clashmas card for the community.

    Storyline:
    At the end of the year, Ms. Archer and Mr. Builder have finally get together to celebrate an exciting, yet hardworking year of their village. Together, they have decorated a clashmas tree. Wait...looks like Mr. Builder has a year-long crush on Ms. Archer!

    Without futher ado, here is my entry:





    Happy Clashmas everyone!


  4. #44
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5

    Smile My entry :)

    Hey guys here is my entry, made in 3D:

    wallbreaker.jpg
    This little critter likes to sneak into presents and makes sure your clashmas ends with a bang!

    Hi-res version (http://i.imgur.com/zWJ5Mwf.jpg?1)

    (click picture for full length)

    Thanks for looking guys
    Last edited by Mussy; December 26th, 2014 at 02:15 PM.

  5. #45
    Trainee Farhan96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    30
    My 2nd Entry Hope u guys Like it! =) Thanks!



    ~Clash of Clan~
    Town Hall 11
    Name : Farhan
    Clan : WIRA MALAYSIA 1
    -CO LEADER-

  6. #46
    Trainee Farhan96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    30
    And......Here is My Last Entry I hope I can win

    ~Clash of Clan~
    Town Hall 11
    Name : Farhan
    Clan : WIRA MALAYSIA 1
    -CO LEADER-

  7. #47
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    19
    My Entry -
    http://imgur.com/iOaBhbE

    This christmas, Forget all the fights & Sit and relax with each other!
    Ho Ho Ho, Merry Clashmas!
    Last edited by Prateek1106; December 27th, 2014 at 03:55 PM.
    TH 8 | FULLY MAXED | ALL SKULLS | LVL 94 | UPGRADING TO TH9 | BK -10 | GG- 200 MIL. | HH -0.3 MIL.

  8. #48
    Forum Legend Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    9,196
    Hey gang - some AWESOME entries so far, just a reminder the competition closes today so if you were working on an entry now is the time to submit

    Good luck all!
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)


  9. #49
    Super Member IceKnight144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Commanding the Frozen Division of the Illuminati
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Hey gang - some AWESOME entries so far, just a reminder the competition closes today so if you were working on an entry now is the time to submit

    Good luck all!
    Are we allowed to change our entry and only the most recent one counts?

    Pic by Ahorer
    IceKnight144 TH9 Level 111 337 GG/320 EE Level 23 Combined Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Badut View Post
    Congratulations, you've won the "new thing to complain about" award for today.


  10. #50
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Yango View Post
    Hello Clash of Clan Community:
    What a wonderful year for the Clash of Clan community! With the introduction of Clan War, SuperCell has made this game more fun than ever! As a token of appreciation, I made a clashmas card for the community.

    Storyline:
    At the end of the year, Ms. Archer and Mr. Builder have finally get together to celebrate an exciting, yet hardworking year of their village. Together, they have decorated a clashmas tree. Wait...looks like Mr. Builder has a year-long crush on Ms. Archer!

    Without futher ado, here is my entry:





    Happy Clashmas everyone!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mussy View Post
    Hey guys here is my entry, made in 3D:

    wallbreaker.jpg
    This little critter likes to sneak into presents and makes sure your clashmas ends with a bang!

    Hi-res version (http://i.imgur.com/zWJ5Mwf.jpg?1)

    (click picture for full length)

    Thanks for looking guys
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhan96 View Post
    And......Here is My Last Entry I hope I can win

    All of the entries are great but the above 3 are just brilliant imo.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •