View Poll Results: Will you visit Forum Chatters?!

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    45 60.81%
  • Maybe

    15 20.27%
  • No

    14 18.92%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 211

Thread: Forum Chatters II [Sign-Ups]

  1. #31
    Forum All-Star FireThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Leading the Rubber Duck Division of The Illuminati
    Posts
    4,519
    Just a question is farming allowed? Because I'd love to participate though I kinda need to continue farming.

    Town Hall:
    9 | Level: 105 |Trophy Record: 2450| War Stars Won: 123 l Clan: ​The Outsiders
    Click here for a surprise!
    Hablo Espaņol & I speak English



  2. #32
    Forum Champion Gremlin4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Old Rolleyes > New Rolleyes
    Posts
    5,100
    Quote Originally Posted by FireThief View Post
    Just a question is farming allowed? Because I'd love to participate though I kinda need to continue farming.
    Of course! It's not a push, that's for Forum Elite lol

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Clash: TH9|Level 121|4300+ Nice & Tidy|4100+ Cup Record
    Boom: HQ17|Level 46|300 Medals!|TF: EyeRollers|25 Man TF
    Royale: Level 9|2500 Cups|Forum Fluffies|Duckie Co
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Do you even meow, bro?

  3. #33
    Forum All-Star FireThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Leading the Rubber Duck Division of The Illuminati
    Posts
    4,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin4 View Post
    Of course! It's not a push, that's for Forum Elite lol
    Awesome! In that case heres my application!

    Ingame Name: Benadict the Gr (Don't ask my sister named me)
    Forum Name: FireThief
    Forum Post Count: 2531

    Why You Want To Be a Permanent Stayer:

    I'm friends with a lot of members wishing to join- I'm active and I frequently donate and rarely request unless its for war or defense. I chat whenever I can, often saying my signature phrase of 'Hey all' each time I come online.

    I'm a GFXer so you often see my on here if I'm not on CoC though unfortunately I am at the age where I do have upcoming exams but I intend to give bit of notice whenever I have exams that means I can't participate in war or that I'll be less active.

    Anyway, thats about it! Thanks for reading this, good luck and have a nice evening!
    Last edited by FireThief; December 17th, 2014 at 04:37 PM.

    Town Hall:
    9 | Level: 105 |Trophy Record: 2450| War Stars Won: 123 l Clan: ​The Outsiders
    Click here for a surprise!
    Hablo Espaņol & I speak English



  4. #34
    Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
    Posts
    14,739
    Quote Originally Posted by FireThief View Post
    Awesome! In that case heres my application!

    Ingame Name: Benadict the Gr (Don't ask my sister named me)
    Forum Name: FireThief
    Forum Post Count: 2531

    Why You Want To Be a Permanent Stayer:

    I'm friends with a lot of members wishing to join- I'm active and I frequently donate and rarely request unless its for war or defense. I chat whenever I can, often saying my signature phrase of 'Hey all' each time I come online.

    I'm a GFXer so you often see my on here if I'm not on CoC though unfortunately I am at the age where I do have upcoming exams but I intend to give bit of notice whenever I have exams that means I can't participate in war or that I'll be less active.

    Anyway, thats about it! Thanks for reading this, good luck and have a nice evening!
    Didn't think he was looking for an extended essay

  5. #35
    Junior Member SquishyMushroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Arguing In Global
    Posts
    94
    Sounds fun, even though im in a farm hard clan

    Level 98 | Lego Walls 2/250 | New Town Hall 9 | Active Farmer | Clan:
    Formally known as Lieutenant Shroom
    Like my signature? Get yours here

  6. #36
    Voracious Messenger Cheeserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    1,072
    Sign me up baby!

    IGN: Blue Cheese
    Forum name: Look to my left <--- (Cheeserman is the name and Clash of Clans is the game!)
    Post count: Round 170
    Why I wanna join up: Cuz I love meeting people! (especially forum members)
    TH LEVEL: TH9
    (If there is anything I am missing I will edit this)
    Last edited by Cheeserman; December 17th, 2014 at 06:10 PM.

    PART OF THE FE IV AND V ORGANIZATION TEAM
    Thanks for the sig Raw
    [QUOTE=brandonpj21;8815691]This is cute[/QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Cheese won't leave as long as there are crackers

  7. #37
    Centennial Club UrLastSight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Alberta, Canada!
    Posts
    144

    Sign me up

    Ingame Name: Ur last sight
    Forum Name: UrLastSight
    Forum Post Count: over 100
    Why You Want To Be a Permanent Stayer: To chat with the awesome forumes
    ]---------------
    IGN: Ur last sight --Lvl:120---Clan: Aussie Aussie 426 wins GG: 400m+ HH: 2m+ EE: 400m+ Heros: 25 queen 21 king//750 war stars


  8. #38
    Crab Claw CheifVait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    332

    App

    General sign me up!!!
    Ingame Name: Vait
    Forum Name: CheifVait
    Forum Post Count: 264
    Why You Want To Be a Permanent Stayer: I want to meet new players and get to know more other forum users. Also it could be a good welcome back for me

  9. #39
    Senior Member Gjbleir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    iQuitToo
    Posts
    268
    Ingame Name: gavin
    Forum Name: Gjbleir
    Forum Post Count: 240
    Why You Want To Be a Permanent Stayer:
    I have been on the forums for almost a year and yet i have not met alot of the people that make this place so much fun. it would be cool to meet the accounts behind the scenes of this fun and to just have a great time, share some stories, and of course make new friends.

    Lvl 88 l iQuitToo l TH 8


  10. #40
    Junior Member xPatrickstar1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    76
    Ingame Name: LilJosh
    Forum Name: xPatrickstar1
    Forum Post Count: 67
    Why You Want To Be a Permanent Stayer: I want to be a permanent stayer because I havent done the forum events before and I want to, it looks fun and looks like it can make memories. I have a decent base too, level 84 townhall 8. Im active and I just want to have some fun times and meet new people.
    Proud Member Of : Master Smashers Town hall :9 Current League: Silver 2 Highest Trophy Count: 2,300 (Crystal 2) (Haven't been into pushing but want to start too) Level: 90


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •