Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Village

Clan Village

Hello Im Ahorer And this is my Clan Village idea:

Clan Village

INTRODUCTION: Have you ever thought where do your villagers live? Ill tell you just stay with me to the end of our journey to clan village(NOTICE: none of the following things will work for Clan wars)

Trading Post

Trading Post: this building is heart of your Clan village this building send your products from the clan village to your main village and It can store your villagers products

Elixi & Dark Elixi_Fruit

Elixi & Dark Elixi_Fruit Farm: These farms will produce Elixi and Dark Elixi_Fruit their capacity is low and only can store a little amount of Fruits:

Elixi_Fruit Farm:

lvl1: Costs 250,000 Gold and produces 25 Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity: 50)

lvl2: Costs 750,000 Gold and produces 50 Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity: 100)

lvl3: Costs 1,250,000 Gold and produces 75 Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity:200)

lvl4: Costs 2,500,000 Gold and produces 100 Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity:500)

Dark Elixi_Fruit Farm:

lvl1: Costs 1,000,000 Gold and produces 5 Dark Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity:5)

lvl2: Costs 2,250,000 Gold and produces 10 Dark Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity:15)

lvl3: Costs 3,000,000 Gold and produces 15 Dark Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity: 35)

lvl4: Costs 4,000,000 Gold and produces 25 Dark Elixi_Fruit per hour (Capacity:65)

Storages

Storages: they will keep your products

lvl1: 50,000 Gold (Capacity: 750)

lvl2: 75,000 Gold (Capacity: 1,000)

lvl3: 100,000 Gold (Capacity: 1,250)

lvl4: 150,000 Gold (Capacity: 1,500)

The Hut

Hut: This is where your villagers live and work, they create some primary things like capes,light armors,hoods and boots, you can use them for 3battles and you cant use them together

Light Cape: Archers will receive a little chance to do 15% more damage (500Gold,50Elixi_Fruit)

Light Armor: 2.5 Additional HP for your Barbarians (1500Gold,50Elixi_Fruit,5Dark Elixi_Fruit)

Hood: 1 Additional HP for your Archers+ A little chance to vanish (when they vanish they wont take damage for 1 time, vanish works for all defensive structures except mortars)

Boots: Giants will move faster for 1 minute

Armoury

Armoury: this building produces Heavier weapons and need lvl5 troops,your troops can use this things for 5battles and you cant use fhem together, It also creates defencive equipments like dark arrows,demonic rockets,pikes,Etc

Royal cloak: Archers will receive a little chance to do 20% more damage (5,000Gold,20Dark Elixi_Fruit,100Elixi_Fruit)

Dark Armor: 5 Additional HP for your Barbarians (10000Gold,100Dark Elixi_Fruit)

Crown: Archers will receive a little chance to do a fiery attack that burns the target for 5seconds (30,000Gold,400Elixi_Fruit)

Armored boots: Giants will move faster and will do a bit more damage to walls (50,000Gold,500Elixi_Fruit)

Defensive equipments:

Dark arrows: Archer Towers will recive a little chance to do a double attack (100Dark Elixi_Fruit)

Demonic rockets: Air defences will do more damage when they hit an special troop(you can choose the troop) (25,000Gold,100Dark Elixi_Fruit)

Pikes: If someone donate barbarians to you they become pikeman and do more damage when they attack barb king and all troops with less than 5 housing space (250Elixi_Fruit,25Dark Elixi_Fruit)

Potion Factory

Potion Factory: this building creates Potions for your army and can make magical traps for your village(Notice: you cant use potions together and you cant use them with other things like hoods,capes,etc)

Potions:

Rage Potion: Giants will move faster and will destroy cannons easier (1,000Elixi_Fruit)

Holy potion: healers will receive a little chance to heal a troop completely (750Elixi_Fruit,100Dark Elixi_Fruit)

Satan's offering: this potion will make one of enemy defenses to stop working(except: xbows,inferno towers,wizard towers) (500Dark Elixi_Fruit,300Elixi_Fruit)

Time potion: you will be able to pause the battle for 10seconds (the time that you have to finish the battle wont stop it stopz troops and defences for 10seconds) (250Elixi_Fruit)

Magical traps:

Lighting trap: will disarm all the troops around it(2 radius) for 1.5 seconds (you can have 4 of them for a single defence) (150Elixi_Fruit,150Dark Elixi_Fruit) (Recharge: 50 of each)

Madness trap: will make enemy troops fight for you (1 radius) you can have 2 of this trap (200Dark Elixi_Fruit) (Recharge:75)

Freeze trap: it freezes everything around it except Heroes for 1 second (1.5 radius) (you can have 4 of it) (120Elixi_Fruit,50Elixi_Fruit) (Recharge: 75Elixi_Fruit)

Notice: you cant have freeze and lightning trap together

Barracks

Barracks: you shoudl keep your village safe and ofc attacking other poeple

Militia: works like barbarians but not that strong(Fave target:everything) (12Elixi_Fruit) (1 housing space)

Bowman: works like archers but he is not that experienced he may lose targets! (Fave target: everything) (15Elixi_Fruit) (1 housing space)

Centaur: Did anyone said walls?! (fave target: walls and everything inside them!) (40Elixi_Fruit) (4 housing space)

Crossbowman: Im a bit slow but will slaughter all the enemies will show no mercy!(slow troop but will do alot of damage) (50Elixi_Fruit) (4 housing space)

Legionnaire: Ill fight for an honorable death! (Heavy troop,Fave target:Gates) (150Elixi_Fruit) (14 housing space)

Walls And Gates

Walls And Gates: will protect your village from attackers and your troops can stay behind or on top of them

Rules

1)leader can donate created things to 10 members of clan

2)only 5 persons can be in Clan Village (1Co_Leader,1Elder,3Members)

3) co leaders can gather Fruits and create things,upgrade things,attack other people but cant donate

4)elders can gather Fruits and upgrade things

5)nobody except leader can stay in village more than 30minutes

6)all clan members can donate 12000 recourses to the clan village

Matchmaking system: Will be like your main village and you can steal your enemies recourses and other things except things are in the potion Factory
    Last edited by Ahorer; August 1st, 2014 at 08:09 AM.
    Check my GFX shop too...
    Also check my detailed idea :

Ill add new thing here:

The Watchtower

this building will keep a little part of your Fruits safe if you send some troops to protect the resources

lvl1: Costs 250,000 Gold keeps 10Elixi_Fruit and Dark Elixi_Fruit safe

lvl2: Costs 300,000 Gold keeps 15Elixi_Fruit and Dark Elixi_Fruit safe

lvl3: Costs 400,000 Gold keeps 20Elixi_Fruit and Dark Elixi_Fruit safe

lvl4: Costs 500,000 Gold keeps 30Elixi_Fruit and Dark Elixi_Fruit safe

Camps

And here is where your troops will wait for an honorable fight!

Lvl1: costs 3mil elixir and has 35 capacity of troops

Lvl2: costs 4mil elixir and has 50 capacity of troops

(Notice: you can have 2 of this building)

Personalized Buildings!

Cooper: whn our fellow soldiers were searching suddenly found new Recourse Called Cooper, they understood they can use this new recourse to make their village looks better!

Cooper Mine

Lvl1: Costs 50,000 Gold and produces 5Cooper/D

Lvl2: Costs 250,000 Gold and Produces 10Cooper/D And 1Iron/D

Lvl3: Costs 400,000 Gold and Produces 15cooper/D And 2Iron/D

(you can have 3 of this building)

Cooper Works

This building will melt cooper and iron and gives you them separately, they'll do it in 1D

The Factory

This building creates stuff for your main village and make them look cool!

This buidling can create: tiles, crockery,bricks,swords,pikes,sheilds(as decoration) etc)

New Decorations And New theme!

Sry Im not good at drawing!

Tiki Theme!

EXTRAS

I created 2 new obstacles hope you like!

Last edited by Ahorer; September 3rd, 2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Check my GFX shop too...

This is a good idea

It is the best idea that i see this day

Pretty good idea bro! Love the pictures as well

Top 50 USA & Top 300 Global
    Nova eSports // Orange Juice Gaming // GankStars
    https://twitter.com/SyztumCR
    •••

Tnx a lot
    Last edited by Ahorer; June 25th, 2014 at 01:11 AM.
    Check my GFX shop too...

Banned
    Going to bed early. The lack of sleep has finally caught up with me. :/
    Your villagers live in your village. That's why they're called "villagers."-_-

Quote Originally Posted by GameloverHD View Post
    Pretty good idea bro! Love the pictures as well
    Tnx alot for your warm amd kind feedback!
    Check my GFX shop too...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix64 View Post
    Your villagers live in your village. That's why they're called "villagers."-_-
    But my villagers dont...
    Check my GFX shop too...

Banned
    Going to bed early. The lack of sleep has finally caught up with me. :/
    Light Armor is underpowered. Make it 4 HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix64 View Post
    Light Armor is underpowered. Make it 4 HP.
    Ok will change it
    Check my GFX shop too...