Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exploitation

Exploitation seeks New Recruits

Clan "Exploitation " is looking for recruits

We are an Adults Only Clan looking for Players over Level 30+ with advanced bases , who focus on Resources ,and aren't "trophy chasers"

Our armies consist mainly of high level goblins , and our targets are Gold,Gold,Gold

The purpose of our clan: to show our clansmates "the light" on how to get massive resources every hour ,to build up their bases as fast as possible without the need to spend real $$$..

Once members are nearly invincible due to being near maxed out on upgrades, we will be going for Top 50..

Admission is granted based on the quality of your home base.....

To find us, add comictycoon and Sensi100 to your Gamecenter friend request , and request an invite
    Last edited by HBCA25; September 24th, 2012 at 01:46 AM.

Thumbs Up Great Clan

A great clan to join and is full of a lot of good players. But if you dont meet the requirement, and still like to steal resources. Klepto Crew is the Official Training Clan to Exploitation. Our one requirement is to Share Troops and must be Goblins or Higher.

Proud Clan Leader of the Klepto Crew Clan!!! #1 in stealing resources!!!
    All are welcome!!!
    To Join See Forum Post: http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...he-Klepto-Crew

Centennial Club

Count Me In

When you are ready to go for top 50, count me in. I have my 3 workers doing Defensive Upgrades 24x7

Quote Originally Posted by griffey View Post
    When you are ready to go for top 50, count me in. I have my 3 workers doing Defensive Upgrades 24x7
    griffey I think you're missing the point of joining our clan as you'll clearly not be strong enough when we're ready to chase. And besides we have a minimum of 4 builders for entry with emphasis on a strong well balanced base.
    Last edited by Sensi; September 24th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.

question

Tell me if I understood correctly, sorry im a newbie. in earlier levels you mainly raid for resources even though you lose trophies while raiding? and when you have a strong base then you will raid for trophies to shoot for top50? am i right?

Centennial Club
    Don't get me wrong, I have a nice offense too, upgraded mostly to level 4 troops plus can train dragons. I am happy in Klepto and don't see myself anywhere else, but if our "sister" clan needs help, I would love to assist.

Quote Originally Posted by PaoloM View Post
    Tell me if I understood correctly, sorry im a newbie. in earlier levels you mainly raid for resources even though you lose trophies while raiding? and when you have a strong base then you will raid for trophies to shoot for top50? am i right?
    Exactly Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by griffey View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I have a nice offense too, upgraded mostly to level 4 troops plus can train dragons. I am happy in Klepto and don't see myself anywhere else, but if our "sister" clan needs help, I would love to assist.
    Sorry Griffey I didn't realize you were already in Klepto Clan. Keep upgrading your base and troops and we just might take you up on your offer mate.

Oh i think Griffey is pretty much locked and loaded already

Quote Originally Posted by HBCA25 View Post
    Clan "Exploitation " is looking for recruits

We are an Adults Only Clan looking for Players over Level 30+ with advanced bases , who focus on Resources ,and aren't "trophy chasers"

Our armies consist mainly of high level goblins , and our targets are Gold,Gold,Gold

The purpose of our clan: to show our clansmates "the light" on how to get massive resources every hour ,to build up their bases as fast as possible without the need to spend real $$$..

Once members are nearly invincible due to being near maxed out on upgrades, we will be going for Top 50..

Admission is granted based on the quality of your home base.....

To find us, add comictycoon and Sensi100 to your Gamecenter friend request , and request an invite

i just wanted to bump this up to the top of the list again.