Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: X-bow bug

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerBarbary View Post
    I tested it by setting uo layouts as if i was gonna exploit it. It's fixed.
    thank you very much for your feedback noted!

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    It was a sticky the day of the last update that the cause was discovered, and already fixed code-wise, but it required an update to fix, not a maintenance period.

Today was the first update since then.

It couldn't have been fixed any sooner than it was.
    That is not true, Supercell could absolutely have done a forced update to implement the fix. They chose not to, but to say "it couldn't have been fixed any sooner" is not accurate.

Banned
    It was a sticky the day of the last update that the cause was discovered, and already fixed code-wise, but it required an update to fix, not a maintenance period.

Of course it have been fixed sooner.

Supercell could've used 1% of their budget for the Superbowl commercial to pay someone to do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by MrScribbler View Post
    That is not true, Supercell could absolutely have done a forced update to implement the fix. They chose not to, but to say "it couldn't have been fixed any sooner" is not accurate.
    Exactly.
    Last edited by tellingthetruth; February 24th, 2015 at 07:43 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tellingthetruth View Post
    Of course it have been fixed sooner.

Supercell could've used 1% of their budget for the Superbowl commercial to pay someone to do his job.
    Apparently they did, they just decided they'd sit on it for a couple months.

lol, you should have a prize for a great answer

Seriously, I hope SC - as a billion dollar company (all money from the players btw) - has the ability to fix bugs whenever they want to. But from the last update December 11th and until February 24th (!!!) they didn't want to. Embarrassing.

So im guessing that the next Gem glitch will have to wait 2 months for the next update as well? Or would that be considered a higher priority in Supercells opinion. Bottom line is the customers needs were ignored for 2 months with little to no regard for how much money they were losing by watching their cups disappear. The ball was dropped HUGE!! Some sort of compensation would be the proper thing to do but I'm not foolish enough to expect it. As someone who deals in business daily I understand the importance of your customers satisfaction. It is commonly understood that when you become too big and you lose sight of your customer.. well let's just say the writing is on the wall. Supercell isn't spending millions on advertising because their gaining customers at a phenomenal rate.. It's because they haven't figured out how to keep the ones they have. Clash On

Our clan is currently at war right now and some of the clan mates swore that this guys bows were set to the ground yesterday during first atk, now today on last atk, to get one star from him the bows were shooting in the air today. The replays are gone now because of the update to verify them being set to ground, so we have no proof. Maybe since the war was going on and a update happened in the middle of it his bows weren't effected? Anyways I think it's still broke right now.

Dat necro bump