Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: X-bow bug

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #591
    The update is coming today. We're in maintenance already. The fix for the x-bow glitch is included in this patch.
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    The update is coming today. We're in maintenance already. The fix for the x-bow glitch is included in this patch.
    Today which time?

Right now, evidently. Lol. Thankfully, that xbow glitch was killing me

Thank you for the info. this thread should close after the maintenance end

Two and a half months!

Guys, as good as this may sound, just remember that SC didn't bother replying to this thread or fixing the bug for two and a half months!!! Absolutely unbelievable.

People wasted thousands of gems making failed attacks and defenses. And players were frustrated. And SC didn't even bother informing the players about the bug - you had to find your way to this thread to get info. Boo.

That's how well they administer the billion (!) of dollars that the players gave them. Why didn't SC just spend a few thousands on a programmer fixing the bug immediately in respect of the players?

Quote Originally Posted by newbourne View Post
    Guys, as good as this may sound, just remember that SC didn't bother replying to this thread or fixing the bug for two and a half months!!! Absolutely unbelievable.

People wasted thousands of gems making failed attacks and defenses. And players were frustrated. And SC didn't even bother informing the players about the bug - you had to find your way to this thread to get info. Boo.

That's how well they administer the billion (!) of dollars that the players gave them. Why didn't SC just spend a few thousands on a programmer fixing the bug immediately in respect of the players?
    Are you a programmer to speculate that?

Anyway, the good thing is they fixed this horrible bug AND ALL OTHER BUGS. Plus cosidering making new feats on the game while at it. On top of that, helping people on the Support section. Thinking of this made me think that they make a good job.

EDIT: I also want to add that they also include on the tips on the title screen to check out the forums.

Another thing I want to add is you can see troubleshooting stuff on the Help & Support section of the game.
    Last edited by HydroPenguin; February 24th, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Google+ password lost

My village is ok
    But unable to connect with Google
    I want to connect my game with a new Google account
    How?

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by robinx43 View Post
    My village is ok
    But unable to connect with Google
    I want to connect my game with a new Google account
    How?
    please post in the correct sub thread under the section "bugs and problems" this (if u take the time to read the title of the thread) is actually about the xbow glitch, NOT a general thread for bugs! thanks and good luck !

back on topic now, anyone can confirm the glitch is fixed?! (yes yes i know they said they would fix it but did they actually fix it?!!) thnx alot!

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    please post in the correct sub thread under the section "bugs and problems" this (if u take the time to read the title of the thread) is actually about the xbow glitch, NOT a general thread for bugs! thanks and good luck !

back on topic now, anyone can confirm the glitch is fixed?! (yes yes i know they said they would fix it but did they actually fix it?!!) thnx alot!
    I tested it by setting uo layouts as if i was gonna exploit it. It's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by newbourne View Post

It was a sticky the day of the last update that the cause was discovered, and already fixed code-wise, but it required an update to fix, not a maintenance period.

Today was the first update since then.

It couldn't have been fixed any sooner than it was.