Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 608

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: X-bow bug

  1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #591
    Anoushka[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Nousheyland
    Posts
    1,699
    The update is coming today. We're in maintenance already. The fix for the x-bow glitch is included in this patch.
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here


    Signature by theblackbeltpanda64


  2. #592
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    The update is coming today. We're in maintenance already. The fix for the x-bow glitch is included in this patch.
    Today which time?

  3. #593
    Right now, evidently. Lol. Thankfully, that xbow glitch was killing me

  4. #594
    Warriors are OP remired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    The update is coming today. We're in maintenance already. The fix for the x-bow glitch is included in this patch.
    Thank you for the info. this thread should close after the maintenance end

  5. #595

    Two and a half months!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    The update is coming today. We're in maintenance already. The fix for the x-bow glitch is included in this patch.
    Guys, as good as this may sound, just remember that SC didn't bother replying to this thread or fixing the bug for two and a half months!!! Absolutely unbelievable.

    People wasted thousands of gems making failed attacks and defenses. And players were frustrated. And SC didn't even bother informing the players about the bug - you had to find your way to this thread to get info. Boo.

    That's how well they administer the billion (!) of dollars that the players gave them. Why didn't SC just spend a few thousands on a programmer fixing the bug immediately in respect of the players?

  6. #596
    Forum Veteran HydroPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rhythm Heaven
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by newbourne View Post
    Guys, as good as this may sound, just remember that SC didn't bother replying to this thread or fixing the bug for two and a half months!!! Absolutely unbelievable.

    People wasted thousands of gems making failed attacks and defenses. And players were frustrated. And SC didn't even bother informing the players about the bug - you had to find your way to this thread to get info. Boo.

    That's how well they administer the billion (!) of dollars that the players gave them. Why didn't SC just spend a few thousands on a programmer fixing the bug immediately in respect of the players?
    Are you a programmer to speculate that?

    Anyway, the good thing is they fixed this horrible bug AND ALL OTHER BUGS. Plus cosidering making new feats on the game while at it. On top of that, helping people on the Support section. Thinking of this made me think that they make a good job.

    EDIT: I also want to add that they also include on the tips on the title screen to check out the forums.

    Another thing I want to add is you can see troubleshooting stuff on the Help & Support section of the game.
    Last edited by HydroPenguin; February 24th, 2015 at 12:41 PM.

  7. #597
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3

    Google+ password lost

    My village is ok
    But unable to connect with Google
    I want to connect my game with a new Google account
    How?

  8. #598
    Forum Superstar aTh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Posts
    3,193
    Quote Originally Posted by robinx43 View Post
    My village is ok
    But unable to connect with Google
    I want to connect my game with a new Google account
    How?
    please post in the correct sub thread under the section "bugs and problems" this (if u take the time to read the title of the thread) is actually about the xbow glitch, NOT a general thread for bugs! thanks and good luck !

    back on topic now, anyone can confirm the glitch is fixed?! (yes yes i know they said they would fix it but did they actually fix it?!!) thnx alot!

    IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

  9. #599
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,716
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    please post in the correct sub thread under the section "bugs and problems" this (if u take the time to read the title of the thread) is actually about the xbow glitch, NOT a general thread for bugs! thanks and good luck !

    back on topic now, anyone can confirm the glitch is fixed?! (yes yes i know they said they would fix it but did they actually fix it?!!) thnx alot!
    I tested it by setting uo layouts as if i was gonna exploit it. It's fixed.

  10. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by newbourne View Post
    Guys, as good as this may sound, just remember that SC didn't bother replying to this thread or fixing the bug for two and a half months!!! Absolutely unbelievable.

    People wasted thousands of gems making failed attacks and defenses. And players were frustrated. And SC didn't even bother informing the players about the bug - you had to find your way to this thread to get info. Boo.

    That's how well they administer the billion (!) of dollars that the players gave them. Why didn't SC just spend a few thousands on a programmer fixing the bug immediately in respect of the players?
    It was a sticky the day of the last update that the cause was discovered, and already fixed code-wise, but it required an update to fix, not a maintenance period.

    Today was the first update since then.

    It couldn't have been fixed any sooner than it was.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •