Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: X-bow bug

Banned
    the only issue with xbows that I can report from my clan is people setting them to air, but they remain on ground.

we boiled this down to this: while they are still under construction in ones normal base, they can be placed in a war base, but they remain ground only until construction is finished. We view this as fair enough and not a big deal. Once construction has finished that have been able to be set to air without exception. We always just viewed it as a policy, not a bug.

Fresh Spawn

xbow

my xbow didnt work on baloon and minions... my xbow was on air and ground position didnt attack the air units... this should be fixed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RichieRichh View Post
    one of our clanmates attacked also in multiplayer-mode another player with ballons. and the all ground-setted x-bows where shoouting on the ballons.
    So it's also an issue in multiplayer. Not only in wars.

btw.. this same guy had at the same time the bug with his name showing up in the chat instead of "You".
    Maybe there is a connection between these two bugs.
    She never said it was a "War Issue", in fact it is ONLY a multiplayer issue.

The name bug where you can see yourself, instead of YOU. Occurs after watching a live attack against your base.

Good job trying to be helpful, "richierich". But let the big kids handle stuff like this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTheJerk View Post
    She never said it was a "War Issue", in fact it is ONLY a multiplayer issue.

The name bug where you can see yourself, instead of YOU. Occurs after watching a live attack against your base.

Good job trying to be helpful, "richierich". But let the big kids handle stuff like this
    Boy, you really live up to your name, don't you. Anoushka specifically asked for help in the OP, quit being rude to people trying to do just that.

Banned

Does SC even care anymore?

Does SC still care about Clash. It seems like they don't. Update's been out for a couple weeks, but the xbow glitch STILL isn't fixed. I seem to remember the disconnect and drop one troop glitch in high champs being patched in a few DAYS. Absolutely disgraceful.

xbow glitch? aware me.

also, the holiday season, isnt just for us normal pplz, i'm sure that SC is focusing alot of their time on family, and all that other good stuff us american's discarded in the 90s
    IGN: MrShred@BB
    Clan: ExclusiveEmpire
    KIK: DarkWingDuck009 (if tryna contact me use this over forum private messages.)
    ALL LEGOS COMPLETE! 235/250 Lava's

Any update on this?
    TH: Townhall 10
    Elder: Inglorious
    Trophy Record: 3421
    Gold Grab 864Mil
    IGN: Franchise

how long will you not do anything to fix this bug?
    THAT'S THE SECOND TIME I LOST OVER 30 TROPHIES!! i'm over 3500, already is difficult to attack a village with more than 10 trophies, so it becomes impossible to make trophies

you fixed a lot of bugs in less time, why don't you fix this?

Centennial Club
    Lets hope they give us a 1 gem boost on EVERYTHING that can be boosted as a sweet christmas gift and to make up for this glitch that ruins our raids Especially now in the holidays when I am pushing...
    TH 10 - Level 166 - 1,3 billion GG - 7,7 million HH - 115 Level 11 Walls - 135 Level 10 Walls - AQ Level 40 - BK Level 40 - Trophy Record: 3803 (set at TH 9)

Fresh Spawn

Xbow bug

My clanmate do an attack last night, while he is pushing to champion leugue, the ground target xbow was shoot down his balloon and minion... Crazy... Lose 26 trophy...the replay still there...
    Attached Images Attached Images