Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Forum Clan Alliance- *ASPIRE*INFINITY*ULTIMATE*LEISURE*

The Forum Clan Alliance- *ASPIRE*INFINITY*ULTIMATE*LEISURE*

The
    FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE
    A new beginning!

Thank you all for your interest in the FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE! Before you apply, you should be aware of a few things- not doing so could cause your membership to be denied!

• You MUST use the password in order to join- the password is sent by PM once you apply.

• You MUST be relatively active and engaged on the forums- a Forum Alliance needs Forum Members!

Want to visit us? No problem! Skip the application process and type 'visitor' when you request to join ingame!

Check out our Alliance- Wide forum group HERE:
    http://forum.supercell.net/group.php?groupid=3886

A
    BOUT U
    S:

The Alliance is one of the only Forum- Only clan families! Our founder, Julezwatts, also founded the Forum Alliance, the first ever Forum- Based Clan Family. We wanted to move on from the original Forum Alliance and pursue the original dream of our founder. The Forum Clan Alliance is fully Supercell- Forum based, with all family business and clan events being coordinated via our Forum Groups to help ensure that things stay simple and easy for all of our members.

The Alliance will consist of four clans, three of which make up a war- oriented trainer system, and a fourth dedicated non- war clan for members who are more into farming. All of our clans are designed to help YOU reach your maximum clashing potential.

The original group that founded the Forum Alliance wanted to have a clan atmosphere to mirror the forums- lighthearted, friendly, and chatty, the perfect place for your to clash with your forum friends and meet new ones! It's a big happy family with lots of community spirit- one that'd love to have you as part of it!

WHAT WE OFFER:

As a FORUM EXCLUSIVE clan family, we have many benefits not offered by other clans. As a forum family, we're able to trust much more in our members, as forum members are usually much more mature and consistently well behaved than members found on global.

Below, you'll find just a few of the great benefits that you'll get from joining us:

- Forum- Only membership helps to keep everything clean of global trolls!

- An alliance wide funday every other week allows members to play games, win prizes, and socialize around the alliance!

- An advanced war drop- out and base reservation system!

- Help and advice for the forums as well as clash. If you're new, we can help YOU!

- A three clan trainer system helps to serve as 'stepping stones' for maximizing your game skill and potential. Once you achieve perfection in one clan, you can move up to a higher clan to improve and hone your skills! Additionally, we have lots of great members who are available to help give you advice and tips!

- For those not interested in war, we offer Forum Leisure, the Alliance's dedicated farming clan!

ALL THE BENEFITS OF A FORUM- ONLY FAMILY; LOCATED ALL ON ONE FORUM

We know that when you're on the forums, you just want to be on the forums. That's why we employ the use of Forum Groups right here on these forums to make it simple to browse the forums and check up on the latest from your clan at the same time. Specific groups for each clan allow you to coordinate and plan with your members for clan events and wars, and an alliance wide group allows you to interact with the entire alliance. Chat with friends you've already got and make new ones while you're at it!

Things like war reservations, planning, special events, and MORE are all coordinated and announced from the forum groups, making it simple and easy to be a part of the alliance.

OUR CLANS:

So at this point we've told you a lot about the alliance as a whole- but what about the individual clans that make up the Family?

FORUM INFINITY

Forum Infinity is currently the only clan in the family. As we progress, Infinity will become the middle clan in our three- clan trainer system, offering well- rounded players level 50-80 more advanced training in war, general army strategies, base advice, clan etiquette, forum stuff, and MORE! Your questions will always get an answer, and everyone is happy and friendly. Infinity represents an endless supply of community spirit and positive attitude, and a close knit community where everyone can feel at home.

Infinity participates in the bi-monthly funday, and also holds other events such as pushes, farming competitions, and MORE!

Infinity uses a Supercell Forum community group to communicate and plan things within the clan! To check out our group, or request to join, click here: http://forum.supercell.net/group.php?groupid=3887

A WAR SYSTEM TO PLEASE EVERYONE:

We use a revolutionary yet simple war system, that gives all members the ability to chose whether or not they want to participate in war, and giving those who do chose to participate the ability to reserve bases to attack ahead of time, giving them ample time to plan for their attack.

The dropout system is simple, and members are not penalized for choosing to opt out of war. We also offer a constant dropout system for members who want to be dropped out of war on an uninterrupted basis.

OPT- OUTS:

War dropouts can be a troublesome process. That's why we keep careful track of all our members, and always try to make room for personal preference. Downtime is minimized by re-inviting members as soon as war search is started. Members can choose to opt out at any time before the war starts, through clan chat or in the clan group.

WAR BASE RESERVATIONS:

In addition to a sophisticated opt- out system, we also offer you the opportunity to reserve your first attack in war on our private forum! Your attack reservation will be valid for the first 12 hours of the war, and breaking another members war reservation is not allowed. A list is maintained to show what war base is reserved by whom.

WAR:

If you've chosen to participate in the war, you'll be expected to follow a set of war rules, some of which may be specific to your clan. You can find these war rules in your clan's forum group, or just ask a clan leader for clarification.

You can help the war effort by donating clan castle troops when you're not attacking, and by donating to war castles during preparation day.

You should also cheer on your clanmates during war attacks. Doing this helps to build clan spirit and keep morale high for the win! You can also help your clanmates plan their war attack, and help the war effort by offering tips and tricks! You can often find all sorts of cool discussions and war tips in your clan's forum group, and your clanmates will always be willing to help you out.

APPLICATION FORM:

Please copy and fill out the following application form. You can post the form in the thread or PM it to a clan leader.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forum Clan Alliance
    IN GAME NAME (IGN):
    TOWN HALL LEVEL:
    EXPERIENCE LEVEL (XP):
    HIGHEST UNLOCKED TROOP:
    FUNDAY:

application The alliance doesn't just offer top- notch clans and community, we also love to have fun! A large part of this comes from our bi-monthly Funday, held every other Sunday. During this Funday, clans are opened up for 24 hours of fun, games, and special events, during which members can compete in individual activities, chat with other members, or represent their home clan in a show of clan spirit!

During Funday you'll play games such as Kick-The-Troll, YOLO, 3 minutes to 3 star, and MORE! Prizes can be won from competing in these events, but for the most part we want all of our members to have a good time!

Thank you very much for your interest in the Alliance. If you have any questions or want to give us feedback on your experience in the alliance, please feel free to PM me or post it in this thread. If you still aren't sure about joining- feel free to come and visit! Just type the word 'visiting' in your join request and come join in the fun!

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

Last edited by Julezwatts; December 28th, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Banned
    Good luck��
    Last edited by 246; December 12th, 2014 at 06:23 PM.

Trust me-it is awesome here!
    http://www.carnival.com/honeymoon-cruises.aspx

Banned
    Retiring- If you have a clan you want me to visit before I do VM me!
    Great looking thread Julez, great job.

I am in it and this need joining! P.S this clan is awsome!
    Last edited by bob124; December 12th, 2014 at 04:06 AM.

Thank you DragonX101 for the awesome sig pic!
    Player Tag:#P2LJLCGV
    Clan Tag:#P00UGPRG

IGN: tmoss1125
    Town Hall Level: 8
    XP Level: 80
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Pekka(3) Dark Barracks: Golem(2)

Clicky
    I don't know what to put here anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Tmoss1125 View Post
    IGN: tmoss1125
    Town Hall Level: 8
    XP Level: 80
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Pekka(3) Dark Barracks: Golem(2)

Clicky
    Welcome to the family, Tmoss! I've sent you a VM!
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Spreading millennial lingo to baby boomers
    N GAME NAME (IGN): Hascerflef
    TOWN HALL LEVEL: 8
    EXPERIENCE LEVEL (XP): 69
    HIGHEST UNLOCKED TROOP: Valkyries (1), PEKKA (1)

Thanks for considering!!
    Last edited by Hascerflef; December 12th, 2014 at 12:45 PM.
    The Task Force Recruiter | The Level Up Reward
    www.hascerflef.com

I need a band in Brawl Stars.
    #YEEEEET

Quote Originally Posted by Hascerflef View Post
    N GAME NAME (IGN): Hascerflef
    TOWN HALL LEVEL: 8
    EXPERIENCE LEVEL (XP): 69
    HIGHEST UNLOCKED TROOP: Valkyries

Thanks for considering!!
    Welcome to the family Has!

I'll PM you with details about how to join.

Infinity continues to grow as more and more members join. We started our first war on line with our planned Monday/Thursday war schedule, and the clan spirit is great.

We'd love to have you visit us! Just type 'visiting from the forums' in your join request.

Most of our members are in or around EST timezones, so we're most active in the afternoon.