Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell. still no update to use heroes for while upgrading?!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinzebra View Post
    No, because if they did this, players no need to gem their hero. Less gem means less $$ fro SC. Less $$$ mean who will provide you new updates in the future?..so yea NEVER
    If they make them available only for CW, top players (2% of the players, the real gemmers) would still gem their heroes for normal gameplay, as they need it at this lvl, but that would make the game a lot more fun in CW for everyone else !

I think this is a good compromise between easy $$$ and fun in the game.
    IGN: Steph - TH 12 - LVL 253 - 2B+ GG/EE - Max cups: 5617 - BK 65 AQ 65 GW 40
    300/300 LVL 13 Walls

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
    Not really I would say. I only bought 1200 gems for my 5th builder back when I was a TH8 but never gemmed anything else ;-)
    You sir are a beast. Very impressive

Millennial Club
    it will happen when many players stop doing this:

Quote Originally Posted by Mendicus View Post
    Loot is terrible at th10, but I can accept that and I still manage to get loot although very slowly. I would rather they make heroes available for war when upgrading. That I can do nothing about unless I spend money, which I have so far spent around $100 just getting my queen available for war because we are in a tough one.

God knows why people in war can use infernos that are not even built yet, but I can't use my heroes because they are upgrading. I can use all my other troops while they upgrade, so why not heroes?
    Th11, lv153, GG 1.1bill, EE 1.35bill, HH 8.34mil, WH 555, BK 40 / AQ MAX GW: 15, Stars: 560, trop high: 3763
    Th11, lv130, GG 750mil, EE 800mil, HH 2.4mil, WH 654, BK 25 / AQ 25 / GW 15, stars: 654
    Th9, lv111, GG 385mil, EE 396mil, HH 1.1mil, WH 506, BK 18/ AQ 20
    History of COC

Quote Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
    If they make them available only for CW, top players (2% of the players, the real gemmers) would still gem their heroes for normal gameplay, as they need it at this lvl, but that would make the game a lot more fun in CW for everyone else !

I think this is a good compromise between easy $$$ and fun in the game.
    No, i think you misses out something my friend, your so call ( 2% of the players,) would have their heroes MAX ,and they should not have any problem with this.

the rest (98% of the players) will need to gem their hero to be avail for cws..or just wait.

This issue need to be addressed. In my clan, which is for maxed out TH9 and TH10, have been having difficulty because of the queen.....we are hardcore farmers and upgrade queen very often....sometimes, we tend to get only 48% or 94% without queen.....imagine, how bad can this happen to you? I think SC should atleast do something, like making queen available for CW even it is upgrading...
    Clan Name: Elite Pro's
    Game ID : ProBaby
    Clan War history: 149-7-16
    Board of Director: flashurblind, YueYaj431, Yue, ProBaby, FatLegend, Headbusta
    Recruiting: TH9+ Lv80+, only GoWipe GoWiWi GoWiWiPe GoWiVa are allowed in CW

Exactly what incentive do you think there is for them to let you use heroes while upgrading?

There's every reason in the world not to - they're a business after all! Either wait it out, or give in and gem it.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #37
    There are several technical issues with having heroes available during war but not in multiplayer (not to mention the weird combinations possible - heroes defending, regenerating, attacking in war right before the upgrade finishes etc etc) and one of the reasons is that, while we take "snapshots" of War Bases for defense in war, we do no such thing for attacking armies.
    In short: to my knowledge this idea is not ruled out, but it's not something I see happening anytime soon due to its technical complexity
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64