Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Official Recruitment Thread for Many Made Mafia ***

*** Official Recruitment Thread for Many Made Mafia ***

Leaders: General Yay / Rel / jeffice33 / Noah

ABOUT US

Hi my name is General Yay and I am leader of clan Many Made Mafia. We are a clan level 3, farming and warring, mature clan looking for people with like minds.

Let me tell you the story about how we were established. In December 2014, after leaving a clan, which for shaming purposes we will call Nameless, we decided to make our own. Rel, my brother from another mother, was in clan Nameless and suggested that I get this Clash of Clans game and level up and join the clan. I downloaded it, instantly got hooked, joined and thatís where things became challenging.

I am 32 years old and the clan was sooo immature and I knew immediately this wasnít a fit. There were constant promotions and demotions, completely unorganized wars, ridiculous and downright foolish chat conversation and more. The straw that broke the camel's back was during a war, our number 2 ranked member attacked the number 29 ranked member, whom of which I was matched to attack. So that day Rel and I decided to leave and create the most organized and entertaining clan to be a part of, Many Made Mafia!!

Majority of the clan currently reside in the Eastern Time zone and our wars and events will be on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.

RULES

1. Communication is key and we utilize the Iphone and Android app BAND, clan chat, and our group on the Supercell Clash of Clans forum. BAND app is required for war or promotion.

2. Must be mature and be at least Town Hall 7.

3. Must donate at least ľ - Ĺ of what you receive every season (2 weeks). This means that if you receive 100 troops than you should donate 25 Ė 50 troops.
    Default donations are archers and barbarians but specific requests will be filled ASAP.
    Not following this rule is the quickest way to get kicked.

4. Donít ask for a promotion!!!!Donate, help and assist other members, be active, loyal, and socialize and you will be promoted.

5. Please be polite and respectful as possible. I mean have fun but donít get too loose.

6. Participate in the weekly events/wars as best you can.

7. Contact an elder or leader if you cannot meet the above requirements or will be inactive for a long period of time. (1 week or more)

8. HAVE FUN!! Laugh, get to know others, engage in our chats, and in the BAND APP. (which is awesome by the way)
    WAR RULES

1. You must use both attacks.

2. War clan castle donations will be filled by appointed leaders and elders with best troops possible.

3. No farming during war or Town Hall sniping to get loot bonuses.

4. Attack equal or 2 up or 2 down. I'd rather you drop down to attack a base you can get 3 stars on rather than 1.

***JOIN THE MAFIA TODAY***

Select your clan castle, search for Many Made Mafia & join in the game or leave a request here on the forum and one of our leaders will send you an invite!!!
    See you on the battlefield!!!!!
    ~General Yay~
    Last edited by Yayra; May 24th, 2015 at 01:40 AM.

l IGN: General Yay - Leader l l Level: 74 l l TH: 8 l

* * * Many Made Mafia * * *
    * * Record Holders * *

Clan Member: Rel
    Most Gold, Elixir, and Dark Elixir in a raid

Clan Member: jeffice33
    Most Trophies in a season

Clan Member: General Yay
    Most Donations & Attacks in a season

***JOIN THE MAFIA TODAY***

Select your clan castle, search for Many Made Mafia & join in the game or leave a request here on the forum!
    Hope to see you soon!!!!!
    ~General Yay~
    Last edited by Yayra; December 24th, 2014 at 03:48 AM.

Reserved for future use.

Lightbulb Would u be open to a merge?

I currently have 10-12 members in my clan called codersofclash. My ign is gladiator and I am founder and leader of said clan. My clan members are currently failing to be active so I am looking for a merge! I have been searching for days for a suitable clan and I have found one! When I saw this clan I knew it was full of like minded active and responsible mature people with the same goal as my clan, to succeed!

About codersofclash;

1000 trophy min

th lvl 6 min

barracks lvl 4 min

donated:recieved ratio equal

be mature and stay active in chat

be smart in war attack twice, at your skill level, and for stars.

My only request is that I could be co or we could make decisions as a whole clan.

If you are interested my forum name is gejb3 and you can message me or comment below! Check out our clan by clan searching codersofclash. My ign is gladiator! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gejb3 View Post
    I currently have 10-12 members in my clan called codersofclash. My ign is gladiator and I am founder and leader of said clan. My clan members are currently failing to be active so I am looking for a merge! I have been searching for days for a suitable clan and I have found one! When I saw this clan I knew it was full of like minded active and responsible mature people with the same goal as my clan, to succeed!

About codersofclash;

1000 trophy min

th lvl 6 min

barracks lvl 4 min

donated:recieved ratio equal

be mature and stay active in chat

be smart in war attack twice, at your skill level, and for stars.

My only request is that I could be co or we could make decisions as a whole clan.

If you are interested my forum name is gejb3 and you can message me or comment below! Check out our clan by clan searching codersofclash. My ign is gladiator! Thanks!
    Hello Mr. Gladiator!,

We would absolutely be interested in merging! We've been looking for some other like minded individuals to clash with! Like I said in the post we heavily utilize the app BAND for the Iphone and Android to communicate. Its really the core for the clan so it's a must have for elders and co leaders and extremely useful for wars.

You can definitely have co leader, that's no problem at all and once you get the app I have a post on the board detailing clan info and our bylaws. Once you get the app installed the invite code is 6844 COACH.

So hope to see you guys soon! I'll be looking for ya!

Play event this Friday 3:00 EST Join us today!

Currently at 10 members looking for more ACTIVE players. We are in the middle of a war right now but we will be back to open status within the next 13 hours. Look forward to seeing ya soon!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Join I could use some company at 3am!

We are growing. Currently at 11 members. Started at 2 now we are at 11!