Thread: Dear Tim & Staff

Dear Tim & Staff

Dear Tim & Staff

I've been getting into some javascriptP recently and have only touched base on programming. I'm also a huge fan of supercell. All your games are amazing, fun, addictive, and most of all quirky and exciting. I'm also a senior at ACMA beaverton. I really wanted to ask the staff a few questions if at all possible. I do respect everyone's time and know that there is a lot of development to be done, but if at all possible; it would mean the world to me to find out how some of my heros started to learn to program, and maybe even tell a story of what it was like for them growing up. Afterall stories of the past can help us in the future!

Thanks for reading,
    Kaosz
    Last edited by kaosz; December 9th, 2014 at 06:45 AM.
    I'm hq 20 , 600 vp and lvl 51

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaosz View Post
    Dear Tim & Staff

I've been getting into some javascriptP recently have only touched base on programming. I'm also a huge fan of supercell. All your games are amazing, fun, addictive, and most of all quirky and exciting. I'm also a senior at ACMA beaverton. I really wanted to ask the staff a few questions if at all possible. I do respect everyone's time and know that there is a lot of development to be done, but if at all possible; it would mean the world to me to find out how some of my heros started to learn to program, and maybe even tell a story of what it was like for them growing up. Afterall stories of the past can help us in the future!

Thanks for reading,
    Kaosz
    Have you tried to VM or PM them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf01 View Post
    Have you tried to VM or PM them?
    I'm not sure where to post that. I normally play the game more than I post on the forum. Should I send the message to Tim's pm? Is there an email or message I can get across?
    I'm hq 20 , 600 vp and lvl 51

Quote Originally Posted by kaosz View Post
    I'm not sure where to post that. I normally play the game more than I post on the forum. Should I send the message to Tim's pm? Is there an email or message I can get across?
    Go to his profile and you can leave a Visitor Messave (VM) or do the same thing, but PM him. Either way, he should get a notification when he get's on again.

Town Hall: 8 l GG: 100mil EE:100mil l HH 109k l
    Ice Phoenix: Vote/Comment Please!
    Thanks To InfinityGFX for the Sig!
    SC Responses to Current Requests: UG Heroes in War l Zapping