Thread: How do I report a problem now on Hay Day?

How do I report a problem now on Hay Day?

Can anyone help me find where to report a problem in Hay Day? I selected Settings then Help and Support but can find anywhere to report a problem in the game. Thanks for any assistance.

When you click on Help and Support a greenish menu pops up. In the top right corner is a little link that says Contact Us.

I tried doing that yesterday and the problem shows as a Conversation but no acknowledgement from SuperCell. I used to get an email to say the problem was logged. Guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Homestead View Post
    I tried doing that yesterday and the problem shows as a Conversation but no acknowledgement from SuperCell. I used to get an email to say the problem was logged. Guess I just have to wait and see what happens.
    Yes, that's how it works now.

I never much like confirmation mails anyhow. Just an acknowledgment of a completed database transaction, which is completely automated. Not knocking SC for that, that's how everybody works.

Fresh Spawn
    How long should I expect to wait for a reply/solution to a problem I’ve just reported?

Quote Originally Posted by P4ts1e View Post
    How long should I expect to wait for a reply/solution to a problem I’ve just reported?
    You have posted to an extremely old post.

Support is not ‘live’, as in sitting right there to reply. You may need to wait 24hrs or more, depending on what the problem is.

https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...-Bugs-Problems

this is the link to the proper forum to post in. You can look thru the recent posts to see if anyone else has had the same issue as you are having, and how it was resolved.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    ...Support is not ‘live’, as in sitting right there to reply. You may need to wait 24hrs or more, depending on what the problem is...
    Ah, I remember the good old days when I contacted Player Support in game and within 24 hours or less, someone would respond to my questions. Now I no longer contact Player Support in game because interacting with Supercell Automated Support is an exhausting process. The best I may hope for is that my bugs and issues will be fixed with next update.

---
    Lynn
    November 14, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread