View Poll Results: Which Clash Work of Art is the best?

Voters
321. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zeus330's "The Barb"

101 31.46%
  • OrangeJJ - Golem

148 46.11%
  • Witchspawner - "The Confused Barbarian"

72 22.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forum Art Competition - The Results

Go witch Go witch go witch!

Word out to the morphers!
    Always look on the bright side of life. For instance if you got raided and you lost 600 000
    elixir be happy you didn't lose 700 000 elixir!

Unreadable yellow lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Shashwat View Post
    This is very bad
    Firstly it was clearly stated that we have to mate sigs and not tags
    Sigs-500*100
    Tags-500*300
    And they should be clash related
    It's clear that there are only the troops which are clash related. See the backgrounds

Well I'll vote for witch but this is ♥♥♥♥♥ing I had to work on a smaller canvas
    Sigs and tags are the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post

I voted for orangeJJ.
    1 is good, however it lacks shadows and depth.
    2 Had a very realistic setting, however, there's so much empty space, he could have added some fractals, brushes etc.
    3's c4ds seem spammed in, and the text is wrong. The lighting doesn't make any sense to me. Adj. layers could have made it better.
    Last edited by theblackbeltpanda64; December 8th, 2014 at 06:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys Targaryen
    Nyke Daenerys Jelmāzmo hen Targārio Lentrot, hen Valyrio Uēpo ānogār iksan. Valyrio mu˝o ēngos ˝uhys issa.

Leading the Rubber Duck Division of The Illuminati
    Darn it- I forgot to enter this!

Town Hall:
    9 | Level: 105 |Trophy Record: 2450| War Stars Won: 123 l Clan: ​The Outsiders
    Click here for a surprise!
    Hablo Espa˝ol & I speak English

Wow...

Title has two meanings...

WOW! To the outstanding artwork from these 3 people... That is some talent to do those. My favourite has to be the Golem one... Genious.

Also, WOW! At the forum vultures! So many people moaning/complaining and not just voting and admiring some quality artwork...
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH12 / Lv 217 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

In global getting free co and a girlfriend
    The barbarian is definately my favorite!
    What is a sig?

Credits for my sig to ClashWithHolmes:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...tures-More-%21

Forum Champion
    There was no notification thing under CoC Contests Sub-Fourms, so I had no idea this even existed until know. Going with Zeus, anyways. I like the Barbarians more than Golems in general, and I thought Zeus' was better no offense to anyone.
    IGN: Pranav | Clan: Legendary Kings [#8VYVC88R] | I am the man with no avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyy
    Who took the Ayy username? i want it now
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze
    I think Ayy took it.

My Journey + More

WOW! I still can't believe I'm in the top 3. All the entries that were submitted were great in their creative, original way; please don't judge other people's work negatively. It's your opinion and you should keep it to yourself, rather than expressing it openly in such a hateful way, because honestly, it isn't helpful to anyone. Some artists are inexperienced than others, so please remember that all pro signature makers started on square one, including you. And if you weren't a signature maker in the first place and judge negatively, at least take into consideration how much time each signature takes.

Daddy in the first post of the introduction to this competition did state to trust his and the staff's judgement on the selections for the final three. It isn't fair if you complain now when you ignored the fine print.

I have to say, the other two entries that made it here are pretty dang cool! If I could vote for both of them beast Barbarians, I would! I love how the first entry (Zeus) rocks that small canvas; that takes talent! The third entry, made by none other than Witchspawner, incorporates those C4Ds awesomely! Like I said, there's always something unique about every single piece of work!

Again, thanks to all SC staff for hosting this awesome competition as another way to unite the community and for Clashers to try out something new and express their creativity at the same time. And, thanks to all who have voted for me. Good luck to all the other entries!

EDIT: @Panda, thanks for your feedback however I was going for a more simplistic kind of signature, something that I haven't done in a long time. Simple and classic!
    Last edited by OrangeJJ; December 9th, 2014 at 01:19 AM.

IGN: Orange_JJ / Leader of InFinite Family and InFinite X / Current Status CoC: Town Hall 11, level 171. Full lavas! / Current Status CR: Level 12, Master 3 / Click signature for recruitment thread for CoC and click here for CR / My Signature Gallery / Retired GFX Artist (private requests/commissions, click me!)

Hmmmmm.... Tough choice. Guess I'll go for my clan leader of the past 1 1/2 years. Go OrangeJJ

Darbarian1981
    Co-Leader: Infinite X
    Lvl 141/TH10
    140 Magma Walls

Vote JJ the Golem

Go the wolf's