Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Update - Winter Update!!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Cool Hay Day Update - Winter Update!!

Update: We are back online! Please note that the update is getting populated to all stores around the world, so it can take a while before it is available in your country. Please be patient!

It is finally here!! The Winter update for Hay Day!! And what an update it is.. oh my!! Full of aMOOzing new features like Ducks, Duck Salon and so much more!! While we are preparing our servers for the update, check out the full list of new features below! Please also notice that it may take a while before the update is available in your country.

What’s BIG in this update?
    • Winter has arrived to Hay Day, with Holiday Season Decorations and jolly Music
    • Introducing new animals: Ducks
    • Travel to your fishing area and repair the new Duck Salon
    • Catch a Duck with your newly produced Duck Trap, and send it to the Duck Salon for a feather-cut
    • Upgrade the Duck Salon all the way to level 6 for more seats and funny animations
    • Wonderful side effect of the Salon service: Duck Feathers
    • Use Duck Feathers for new products: Pillows and Blankets

What else is new?
    • New mid-level rewards: collect additional rewards on the way to your next XP level (starting from level 15)
    • Tap your XP-level star icon to see upcoming content for your next level
    • The fishing area has been expanded with 2 new fishing spots, including 3 new fish
    • Improved visualization when getting a rare item
    • Refreshed the level-up pop-up screen
    • Added seller XP-level to the newspaper
    • Tap on the Town visitor speech bubble while in the building to see any building upgrade bonuses
    • Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
    • Changed the look of withered nectar bushes

Community Requested Features
    • New checklist board next to the town platform on your farm: find out easily what your town visitors are asking for
    • An additional boat crate help request exclusively for your Neighborhood friends
    • Help requests are now posted in your Neighborhood chat
    • New Achievements for bees and ducks
    • Tom and Boat timers will pause during maintenances
    • Await our special events for the holiday and New Year season

So sweet!! We will let you guys know when the servers are back up!!

Please feel free to post your feedback about this EGGcellent update in this thread!!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Cool!! Thanks Nick!!
    GC @ #_DenDen_# Level 105
    Kik me @ denisetan8888
    Addicted daily player, feel free to add me but no challenges please!!
    Lower level sell first
    unless we trade before

Awesome awesome awesome!!!! I wish Tom's timer would stop when we aren't playing Hay Day. Its ridiculous how we spend Diamonds yet inactive time also counts. I have to say, I have a life and can't be on Hay Day every moment. You'd have to be extremely clingy for that.

Looking forward to this update!!!

Awesome

Cannot wait for this update, thanks to you and your team!!!
    Feel free to also join our Facebook group with 25,000+ members who love to play, trade/sell items, ask for help with their boat/plants, offer knowledge and also participate or hold contests.

Facebook Group Website (Rules for the group, etc.)

Winter upgrade

Can't wait. Maybe next upgrade i will be able to play on my imac? Thanks for all the hard work. Hope it goes smoth

Fresh Spawn

Wow!

Thank you for all the hardwork and excitement. Looking forward to it. But there's way more to go with all that chaos about axes, bees & nectar. Hope we get a good solution soon. Good job SC.

Read the notes

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeSpear View Post
    Awesome awesome awesome!!!! I wish Tom's timer would stop when we aren't playing Hay Day. Its ridiculous how we spend Diamonds yet inactive time also counts. I have to say, I have a life and can't be on Hay Day every moment. You'd have to be extremely clingy for that.

Looking forward to this update!!!
    Read the update, they pause the timers for boats and for Tom during maintenance now
    Feel free to also join our Facebook group with 25,000+ members who love to play, trade/sell items, ask for help with their boat/plants, offer knowledge and also participate or hold contests.

Facebook Group Website (Rules for the group, etc.)

I'm soooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next hour!! Considering it's 3:30am, most people would sleep..... But me?? What's sleep again!? Haha. I feel like a kid waiting in line to see Santa! Lol

Trainee

Excited

thank you. Sounds amoozing. Can't wait.

its my 1st winter on game

great update !!! its my 1st winter on hay day..so i only wish i will get all decoration.