Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peeks Collection!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Thumbs Up Hay Day Sneak Peeks Collection!

Sneak Peek #1: The Winter Theme will arrive to Hay Day in the update! Your favorite animals are all dressed up for the season!!

Forum Exclusive Sneak Peek #1: New checklist board next to the town platform on your farm: find out easily what your town visitors are asking for!!

Sneak Peek #2: In the upcoming update to Hay Day, we will introduce - Ducks!! QUACK!!

Forum Exclusive Sneak Peek #2: An additional boat crate help request exclusively for your Neighborhood friends!

Sneak Peek #3: It's all about them Ducks, Feathers and the all-new Duck Salon for a feather-cut!

Forum Exclusive Sneak Peek #3: Help requests will be posted in your Neighborhood chat!

Sneak Peek #4: The upcoming update will also come with new decorations and new items, such as pillows and blankets!

Forum Exclusive Sneak Peek #4: New mid-level rewards: collect additional rewards on the way to your next XP level (starting from level 15)

I'll list all Sneak Peeks for this update in this thread They will be also posted in the News forum!

Important reminder: As the update will soon-ish be available, please make sure your farm is connected so that you don't lose progress: http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay...tect-your-farm

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Random ramblings @slusse on Twitter: https://twitter.com/slusse

For support related questions please reach out to our support team from within the game, or this link!

I'm ready!!!!

Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 154♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    Let's the great things coming.
    Love to help others. Level 64.Town level 15.
    Achievement 101/108.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

Forum Exclusive Sneak Peek: New checklist board next to the town platform on your farm: find out easily what your town visitors are asking for!!
    This sounds great! It's so hard sometimes to remember what your town folk are looking for, even if you just checked..

Yeah looking forward to that and had requested something similar...so thanks for listening to us

Quote Originally Posted by grfields View Post
    Yeah looking forward to that and had requested something similar...so thanks for listening to us
    +1 here also
    Level 136 / Town 39
    A best friend is like a four leave clover: Lucky to have, Hard to find, but on Hayday they are everywhere!

Ho, ho, ho!

Wow! The checklist board for the town visitors is just what I was hoping to find in my stocking!! Thanks, Nick, for the sneak peek in Santa's bag!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; November 29th, 2014 at 09:05 PM.

Farm Level 142 | Town 45 | Achievements 147/150

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I'm ready!!!!

Lol, Meonhoc! Best. Cat Pic. EVER!!!!

Loving the mystery of the new fishing area building (oysters? Cannery?) and sooooo looking forward to the town checklist board on the farm! So useful! Thank you

Cannot wait for more sneak peeks. I like the idea of the town checklist.
    GC: spoonable
    Hay Day daily player

The checklist is a game-changer, if it means we can see what the visitors want before we start serving them.

There might be a lot more interest in the town then.
    Level 220