Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bringing back the Monthly Forum Awards!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Talking Bringing back the Monthly Forum Awards!

Hellooo!

We know many of you have been asking for the comeback of the Monthly Awards for a while now and we do think that many forumers deserve recognition based on their positive attitude around here. So after careful deliberation between our awesome Mods and ourselves, we decided that this month's forum winner for Clash is.............

...... Julezwatts!!! Congratulations, you have won yourself the title of The Hidden Helper, for continuously trying to make the forums a better place and for being so community minded! You will also get a 2000 gem prize and most important of all, this kitty just for you (yah, we know you like planes):

And here are some Forum Awards basics & how this works:
    - Employees & mods are not eligible to participate in these contests, but will help judge the winners.
    - Contest rules and specifics will change every month. They will not be announced in advance, so expect a surprise every month.
    - Spamming to increase post count is STILL against forum rules and will not win you any contest.
    - Have fun and be friendly. You never know when you could end up buried in gems!

Looking forward to finding out who next month's winner is going to be!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Yay 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Huge congratulations Julez!

Well deserved!

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

How do I enter?

SIG:ClanDragonTooth|Profile Picture:Germinator
    Town Hall:8|Level:77|IGN:JZ
    MAGIC OF GRAPHICS GFX SHOP (Me & KOC)
    Competition Wins:
    http://s8.tinypic.com/71hj80_th.jpg

Congratulations Julez!!

#JulezRules

Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

ERMAGERSH!

Just logged on and saw this. Thank you guys so much, and thanks to everyone here for helping to make this such a great community. I know I've been pestering you guys about the awards for a while now (Sorry for that ), and I'm so happy to hear that they'll be coming back on a more routine basis.

I want to thank everyone here, whether you agree with what I do or disagree, because whatever your position is, whatever you contribute to the discussion on these forums, it helps to make this such a diverse and wonderful place to interact. I can only hope that we as a community can continue to improve the forums and keep having meaningful discussions. The mods and staff are great, but it's the members as a whole that make these forums what it is and give it such a great community atmosphere.

If you haven't already, I'd love to be friends with you, I'd love to chat with you, and I'd love to see you out there on the forums making a contribution to the discussions. You all are fantastic!

In ending, I just want to say- AIRPLANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Currently there is a signature competition running and everyone's post would show only to us staff and mods. So for the time being and as an exception we had to stick this thread in General for now.

And Julez...
    Not so hidden now anymore eh ?

Quote Originally Posted by JZDaBoss123 View Post
    How do I enter?
    Every member on the forum automatically participates and we reward those who deserve one for their contributions. In short forum excellence and standing out in possitive ways is what's needed here.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kolonistje1 View Post
    And Julez...
    Not so hidden now anymore eh ?
    lol I guess not...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    Right bye. can't talk. must ban trolls.
    Plane Geek and Forum Nerd- PM ME to chat! Join my new FORUM CLAN ALLIANCE today!
    Got a friend you want to give a shoutout to? Compliment them on the FORUM COMPLIMENTS thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka View Post
    Hellooo!

We know many of you have been asking for the comeback of the Monthly Awards for a while now and we do think that many forumers deserve recognition based on their positive attitude around here. So after careful deliberation between our awesome Mods and ourselves, we decided that this month's forum winner for Clash is.............

...... Julezwatts!!! Congratulations, you have won yourself the title of The Hidden Helper, for continuously trying to make the forums a better place and for being so community minded! You will also get a 2000 gem prize and most important of all, this kitty just for you (yah, we know you like planes):

And here are some Forum Awards basics & how this works:
    - Employees & mods are not eligible to participate in these contests, but will help judge the winners.
    - Contest rules and specifics will change every month. They will not be announced in advance, so expect a surprise every month.
    - Spamming to increase post count is STILL against forum rules and will not win you any contest.
    - Have fun and be friendly. You never know when you could end up buried in gems!

Looking forward to finding out who next month's winner is going to be!
    The cat was the best prize out of all

Town Hall 10🔹Lvl 128🔹Clan: SupercellUnited (Lvl 9 clan)
    Trophy record: 3667
    Official YouTube channel: Electrified iOS
    Clash Royale is okay too...

Congrats bruh! U deserv dat

Congrats you deserve it! I enjoy reading reading your newspapers.
    Last edited by Brick2025; November 25th, 2014 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve[Supercell] View Post
    There are no plans to change this right now.
    THANKS TO HAMFALCON FOR THIS AWESOME SIG!