༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Clash: TH9|Level 121|4300+ Nice & Tidy|4100+ Cup Record
    Boom: HQ17|Level 46|300 Medals!|TF: EyeRollers|25 Man TF
    Royale: Level 9|2500 Cups|Forum Fluffies|Duckie Co
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Do you even meow, bro?

Thank you for featuring me in this thread

Forum Superstar
    Youtubers on the forums will do anything to gain views nowadays... There's a guy who spams threads in different subforums and bumps it (but claims not to), another just randomly posts 'best most awesome' speedbuilds, yet another who just friends everyone to gain attention and direct them to his site and the rest of the random guys who just post a video link.

Just pointing it out
    Retired

Trying to escape to a land where people do not exist
    Quote Originally Posted by DokuganR View Post
    Youtubers on the forums will do anything to gain views nowadays... There's a guy who spams threads in different subforums and bumps it (but claims not to), another just randomly posts 'best most awesome' speedbuilds, yet another who just friends everyone to gain attention and direct them to his site and the rest of the random guys who just post a video link.

Just pointing it out
    Such good detective skills.

theres also a llllot of them who do not do that though and just stick to their channel threads. Dont think anyone in that list does it nor do I have any intentions on adding anyone to the list that just asks. I got that list from the first 10pages of creativity.

Raw made the dream sig <3
    Lvl84 |Th8| ??
    Read this!
    Smudge Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by DokuganR View Post

Just pointing it out
    While I can appreciate some of your criticisms Dokugan, understand that sometimes specific videos may fall under different or multiple categories. For example, I maintain my YouTube thread here in creativity but every so often when I do a video on a new strategy (latest being a lavahounding in champions guide) it's better to discuss in the attack strategy section of forums as I can engage individuals specifically about a given strategy. I imagine this might be the same under the base design section.

Of course, you're right, you can often tell when folks legitimately want to discuss and fine tune strategies versus simply spamming their channel link. But please do realize that many simply want to share content based on more than just a creative angle.

Don't Be Toxic!
    Leader of Elite Nation Alliance
    Youtube channel - Clash with Ash
    YouTube Thread
    Here on the Forums
    Visit my website! www.clashwithash.com

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayyyyyema View Post
    Such good detective skills.

theres also a llllot of them who do not do that though and just stick to their channel threads. Dont think anyone in that list does it nor do I have any intentions on adding anyone to the list that just asks. I got that list from the first 10pages of creativity.
    Yeah, then again of course. I just see the ones who don't, which is actually a high majority on the forums outside of Creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlain View Post
    While I can appreciate some of your criticisms Dokugan, understand that sometimes specific videos may fall under different or multiple categories. For example, I maintain my YouTube thread here in creativity but every so often when I do a video on a new strategy (latest being a lavahounding in champions guide) it's better to discuss in the attack strategy section of forums as I can engage individuals specifically about a given strategy. I imagine this might be the same under the base design section.

Of course, you're right, you can often tell when folks legitimately want to discuss and fine tune strategies versus simply spamming their channel link. But please do realize that many simply want to share content based on more than just a creative angle.
    You can say that, certain Youtubers quite obviously do so, but I've also seen others who post the same thread in multiple sub-forums. For an example, say you have a speedbuild. You can either post it in Creativity, BDTS or BD101. They do it in all three. Personally, I would have a thread in all three to post all my videos there and add it to the collection rather than multiple videos floating around which I know people do not like seeing. Especially one's who just post a single video link...
    Retired

Pro Member
    Sounds like a good idea 😊

Thumbs Up clashwithdavid official YouTube channel! For townhall 7s!!

http://goo.gl/cHDAJa ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ SUBSCRIBE FOR TOWNHALL 7 BASE BUILDS AND MORE

Calling all townhall 7s, do you want a YouTube channel just for townhall 7 base builds and more, well clashwithdavid has all the videos you need for townhall 7 (mostly base builds)

Trying to escape to a land where people do not exist
    Quote Originally Posted by davidnestico2001 View Post
    nonsense..
    Plz respect the sticky. This is to help YOU Youtubers.

Read the first line m8 das all i ask of...
    Last edited by Ayyyyyema; December 11th, 2014 at 09:03 PM.

Raw made the dream sig <3
    Lvl84 |Th8| ??
    Read this!
    Smudge Tutorial