Page 101 of 327 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3264

Thread: THE FORUM ALLIANCE! *Bound*Rising*Striking*Soaring*- Forum Based clan family!

  1. #1001
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    /r/Monstercat
    Posts
    8

    My application

    In Game Name: SlytherinFTL
    Town Hall: New to 7
    Level: 51
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Healer
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: N/A
    Wizard Level: 3
    Barbarian Level: 3
    Archer Level: 3
    Dragon Level: N/A
    War Hero: 47
    Preferred Clan: Forum Bound

    If you accept me, can you reserve the spot for me? I'm in a war with another clan and I will join you guys ASAP.

  2. #1002
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    519
    Sent you a PM. Welcome to the Alliance!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinFTL View Post
    In Game Name: SlytherinFTL
    Town Hall: New to 7
    Level: 51
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Healer
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: N/A
    Wizard Level: 3
    Barbarian Level: 3
    Archer Level: 3
    Dragon Level: N/A
    War Hero: 47
    Preferred Clan: Forum Bound

    If you accept me, can you reserve the spot for me? I'm in a war with another clan and I will join you guys ASAP.
    Last edited by Conquistodor; May 16th, 2015 at 06:53 PM.

  3. #1003
    Senior Member Lucas10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Somewhere, wrecking bases
    Posts
    397
    In Game Name: Lucas
    Town Hall: 8
    Level: 84
    Highest Unlocked Troop: PEKKA
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: Golem
    Wizard Level: 5
    Barbarian Level: 5
    Archer Level: 5
    Dragon Level: 3
    War Hero: 291
    Preferred Clan: Striking


  4. #1004
    Pro Member Microcosm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas10 View Post
    In Game Name: Lucas
    Town Hall: 8
    Level: 84
    Highest Unlocked Troop: PEKKA
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: Golem
    Wizard Level: 5
    Barbarian Level: 5
    Archer Level: 5
    Dragon Level: 3
    War Hero: 291
    Preferred Clan: Striking
    Please check your PM


  5. #1005
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    61

    Lol

    In Game Name: ThomasTheTrain
    Town Hall: 7
    Level: 59
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Drag
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: Hogs
    Wizard Level: 3
    Barbarian Level: 4
    Archer Level: 4
    Dragon Level: 2
    War Hero: 60
    Preferred Clan: ForumRising

  6. #1006
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1

    Application

    In Game Name: king amar
    Town Hall: 8
    Level: 82
    Highest Unlocked Troop: pekka lvl 3
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: golem current upgrading to lvl 2
    Wizard Level: 5
    Barbarian Level: 5
    Archer Level: 5
    Dragon Level: 3
    War Hero: 135
    Preferred Clan:bound

    I am currently in soaring as elder. Been a part of soaring for about 8-9 months. I have talked to misty and she said I should apply to bound. As I am already apart of the forum alliance family this is transfer clan request not an application. I am almost maxed th8 1 tesla upgrade 1 air sweeper upgrade. De upgrades (hogs to 4 valks to2) and walls are left. Planing on joining bound till i upgrade to th9 I will most likely go back to soaring to farm for th9 upgrades. I might stay in bound depending on how resource intensive wars are. I already know the password all I need is acceptance.

    Referals: Stisicus (leader of soaring), Diana (co-of soaring), Misty Dawne (co of bound, she told me to apply)

    Thank you for your time
    King Amar

  7. #1007
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,588
    In Game Name: Drackos
    Town Hall: 8
    Level: 73
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Pekka Level 2
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: Golem level 1
    Wizard Level: 5
    Barbarian Level: 5
    Archer Level: 5
    Dragon Level: 3
    War Hero: 75 (See the recruitment thread.)
    Preferred Clan: Forum Striking

    My recruitment thread for more information and regarding the 75 war stars:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/668206-Towmhall-8-Looking-for-a-push-clan-or-war-clan

    I was referred by Mocroscom to apply:
    http://forum.supercell.net/member.php/425866-Microcosm





    Last edited by Drackos; May 17th, 2015 at 11:15 PM.

  8. #1008
    Pro Member Microcosm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Drackos View Post
    In Game Name: Drackos
    Town Hall: 8
    Level: 73
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Pekka Level 2
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: Golem level 1
    Wizard Level: 5
    Barbarian Level: 5
    Archer Level: 5
    Dragon Level: 3
    War Hero: 75 (See the recruitment thread.)
    Preferred Clan: Forum Striking

    My recruitment thread for more information and regarding the 75 war stars:
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/668206-Towmhall-8-Looking-for-a-push-clan-or-war-clan


    I was referred by Mocroscom to apply:
    http://forum.supercell.net/member.php/425866-Microcosm





    Please check your PM


  9. #1009
    Crab Claw CheifVait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    333

    Application

    In Game Name: Vait
    Town Hall: 3
    Level: 12
    Highest Unlocked Troop: Giants level 1
    Highest Unlocked DE Troop: N/A
    Wizard Level: N/A
    Barbarian Level: 1
    Archer Level: 2
    Dragon Level: N/A
    War Hero: 0
    Preferred Clan: Forum Rising
    Last edited by CheifVait; May 19th, 2015 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Additional Information

  10. #1010

    Application

    ​IGN:Novacaine
    level:76
    TH level:8
    Highest troop unlocked:Pekka
    Highest DE troop:Golem
    King:8
    Wiz:5
    Barb:5
    Archer:5
    Dragon:3
    War hero:137
    Preferred clan:Forum Soaring

Page 101 of 327 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FORUM ALLIANCE-Rising
    By Simho0415 in forum Looking For Clanmates
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 25th, 2017, 01:35 PM
  2. *Bound*Rising*Striking*-Clan Family!!!
    By Ryan2dope in forum Looking For Clanmates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 30th, 2016, 04:24 AM
  3. THE FORUM ALLIANCE! *Bound*Rising*Striking*- Forum Based clan family!
    By Julezwatts in forum Looking For Clanmates
    Replies: 1436
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2014, 07:47 AM
  4. my clan: forum bound
    By edgarb10 in forum Clan Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2014, 12:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •