Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Is Too Much

This Is Too Much

From last three wars we are matched against too much stronger clans. We have no th 10 we have 9 th 9 15 th8 and 1 th7. And we got enemy with 2 th10 9 th9 and rest all th8.

we dont have walls lvl 9. We only have skull walls. But top 5 enemy players have lvl 9 walls. Their heroes above 15. And my cans max hero lvl is 11.

They have max golems, pekkas and all but we have only th9 troops and that also not maxed.

how coc can give us this type of enemy?hat is this?

Millennial Club
    I'm willing to bet your TH9's are better than theirs and their Th8's aren't all that great.
    Clan: Oklahoma 4 Wars #88L00JCC - Accepting Th9's & Up apply in-game

Quote Originally Posted by jitendrarawal View Post
    From last three wars we are matched against too much stronger clans. We have no th 10 we have 9 th 9 15 th8 and 1 th7. And we got enemy with 2 th10 9 th9 and rest all th8.

we dont have walls lvl 9. We only have skull walls. But top 5 enemy players have lvl 9 walls. Their heroes above 15. And my cans max hero lvl is 11.

They have max golems, pekkas and all but we have only th9 troops and that also not maxed.

how coc can give us this type of enemy?hat is this?
    you guys need to pick up a th10 or two.
    Clan: ClashHeads Wins: 200+
    Purpose: Warring 24/7, back-to-back, nonstop. War is Good.
    Recruiting: TH9s with 40+ combined hero lvls and TH10s with 70+ combined.
    Want to check us out? Website: www.clashheads.com
    Want to chat? Groupme Recruiting Room:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/11852221/JYM9ET

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiSolis View Post
    I'm willing to bet your TH9's are better than theirs and their Th8's aren't all that great.
    No dear. Their all bases arr stronger than us. No match between us. We are nowhere compare to them.

there is a glitch in this syatem. You can see another thread in clan wars section where a clan of 35 got 40 opponents in war. They have 70 attacks and opponent have 80 attacks.

Millennial Club
    No dear. Their all bases arr stronger than us. No match between us. We are nowhere compare to them.

there is a glitch in this syatem. You can see another thread in clan wars section where a clan of 35 got 40 opponents in war. They have 70 attacks and opponent have 80 attacks.
    Well then give it all you got and you never know what can happen. And like Silvex said I think adding a couple Th10's would probably benefit you in war if they can hold their own.

The max troops for war really help max pekkas and golems are a nice addition to war attacks and max wizards for war clan castles. As of right now you can only donate lvl 3 pekkas since that's max lvl for Th9 unfortunately.
    Clan: Oklahoma 4 Wars #88L00JCC - Accepting Th9's & Up apply in-game

Your complaint and that bug have nothing in common, but if you're really insistent on basing your conclusions on that 35v40 matchup, you should probably look into how that war turned out. At last posting, the clan with 35 members was leading 101 stars to 25 stars.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

We lost the war. They brutally killed destroyed us.

You lost but hopefully you lost well...Move on to next war.good luck

Forum Veteran
    Hopefully you picked up some ideas from watching their attacks, so it's not a total loss.

Not the end of the world. Press "start war" and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiSolis View Post
    Thats what I think.