Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: High and experience clan seeking for members

Thumbs Up High and experience clan seeking for members

High lvl adult clan seeking for experience clashers!

Dear clasher,
    My name is TNT, I'm base designer , me and my experience team still looking for interesting clashers, at moment we have limited
    open slot (1slot) and we are seeking for good members! We are a clan that look for quality instead of quantity!!!

+18 ages(if you 16 and very mature your are welcome as well )
    +400 donations/weekly as member,500 donations/weekly as elder( i'll increase soon the score a bit higher )
    +4builder huts
    +lvl 7 walls(min 80-100% are walls lvl 7 depend on TH lvl -> TH8 100% ,TH9/TH10 80%)
    +1400 trophy
    +3x mortars lvl 6 & 3x wizard towers lvl 6
    +minimum lvl 5 archer!!!
    +You should loyal( clan hopper not allowed) active, long term player, friendly, mature, social, progressive, contributive, ambitious and with good know-how about COC!
    +Elder ship you earn and not for asking
    No sleepy builders!!!
    Ps: If you don't meet criteria, pls apply to our feeder clan Gold Wraith!

We offer you an experience team with lots know-how and we are an international clan 24/7 btw we have 2 ladies in our team( be friendly with your word if you have a bad day ), we help you with tips, tricks and advices for you to grow your village much faster, our donation cycles is very fast ,default donations are archers unless other request like golem, black pekka,black dragon,giants ...etc! We offer you the newest and strongest base design at each TH level (TH8-TH10 farming/trophy design) or if you like to build your own design, of course we are here to help you with advice to optimal your design
    *We farm 4weeks and go hunt trophy for 1week!

If you have interested to join, posted your ingame name and your clan that we can take a review about your village and if you have any question just pm me!
    Hunting season from 17.05.2013-24.05.2013
    Regards TNT and clash on!!!
    Last edited by TNT; June 27th, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    -Sun Tzu-
    TNT. Design collections / Lvl 113 Leader/Farmer TheOnlyAndOne

Ever since I joined this clan, I have never looked back again.

Great clan with active and generous members! Come join us if you fit the requirements above!

-- From a die-hard Giant Lover

Great clan

Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    High lvl clan seeking for experience clashers!

Dear clasher,
    My name is TNT, me and my experience team still looking for interesting clasher,at moment we have limited slots (2slots)open and we are seeking for good members!!!

Our requirement :
    +300 donations/weekly as member,400 donations/weekly as elder
    +4builders hut
    +lvl 7 walls(min 70-80% are walls lvl 7)
    +1400 trophy
    +minimum lvl4 archer!!!
    +You should loyal( clan hopper not allowed) active,social,progressive,contributive,ambitious, with good know-how about COC!
    +Elder you earn and not for asking

Our offer:
    We offer you an experience team with lots know-how and we are an international clan 24/7, we help you with tips, tricks and advice for you to grow your village much faster, our donation cycles is very fast ,default donations are archers(lvl 4-6 but mostly you get lvl 5 and 6 archers!) unless other request like golem, black pekka,black dragon,giants ...etc! We offer you the newest and strongest base design at each TH level (TH7-TH9) or if you like to build your own design, of course we are here to help you with advice to optimal your design

If you have interested to join, posted your ingame name and your clan that we can take a review about your village or if you have any question just pm me!

Regards TNT and clash on!!!
    Come join us !

Donation requests are practically filled instantly no matter what time of day.
    The comebacks?
    I've been inactive since the Summer of 2013, User : Renegade
    Still depressed no GIFS in the signature...

Hi there. I like the way you present the clan, unfortunately I have developed an attachment to my current clan and I won't break.. visit my base and look at my donations, is that a good opinion for a clan member?

I really like your clan though, if only I found it earlier
    Arena 7 2.9k CR free player

Thx mate btw our clan is around 4 week old and for that we doing very well and our feeder clan going good too ! Nice clan that you have but still a bit low with donation(for a high lvl clan) ,regards and clash on!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity1993 View Post
    Hi there. I like the way you present the clan, unfortunately I have developed an attachment to my current clan and I won't break.. visit my base and look at my donations, is that a good opinion for a clan member?

I really like your clan though, if only I found it earlier
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”
    “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    -Sun Tzu-
    TNT. Design collections / Lvl 113 Leader/Farmer TheOnlyAndOne

Great High LVL Clan!!!

Hey guys.. If u do meet the requierenents sent TNT a message! This clan is absolutely great! With lots of expirience in the game high lvl players donate great troops! Members at this clan are not shy to press the donate button! members donate lvl 2-3 dragons and lvl 4-6 archers.. Though lvl 5 n 6 r the most common.. We even donate golems (if u can hold it ) u won't regret joining! Happy clashing guys!
    LVL 80 FARMER... TH 8
    Kicking Back in Silver League-
    Best Trophy Hunting Effort- 2276 Trophies

I have been in this clan for about a month now and have loved it. Donations are really quick and everyone always helps out and gives advice. TNT is a great Leader.
    IGN: Hunter the Grea | LEVEL: 72 | TH: 8 |

*Looking for a clan!*

Yeah to be honest, this is a good clan. Everything you need in one place

To join or not to join. That is the question!

Looking to join if i can

Hi could i join my ign is tigre and im in a clan called qarth thieves
    Could u make an exeption for 3 builder?