Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Forum Maintenance - 11.11.14

Fresh Spawn

RESOLVED Forum Maintenance 11 11 14

There will be a "maintenance" page instead of the forum login page.That page will inform you about whats going on The phpBB guys calculate 20 minutes for that - but we have to add the time for backup. I will let my fingers fly over the code ...

Fresh Spawn

my account coc in use by other people

My clash of clans account using by another people,, what must i do? He is use account likana123@gmail.com and my account is likana000000@gmail.com.. please help me

Fresh Spawn
    Grfssgdsgg

Clash Update

can't update clash due to iTunes so I can't play clash , everytime I open clash its says update I don't want the update since I don't know the password for iTunes and no recovery for iTunes so please remove the update popup so I can play thanks

troops calculation error

Troop capacity error shown

Fresh Spawn
    hello i m new here

Fresh Spawn

Resolved this problem.

Good day Game master and adminstration. Can i suggest? Please fix this problem. I hate to tell this from you guys. The problem is all about the DRAGON. Because when everybody use a DRAGON at the CLAN WAR or a MULTIPLAYER they make clearing all things instead they kill all troops like mortar/wizard tower/archer tower/ cannon and the T.H. all i want is ONE DIRECTION. Not clearing outside..