Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Forum Maintenance - 11.11.14

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21

Edit:

We're changing:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim[Supercell] View Post
    500 posts AND 3 months
    To:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim[Supercell] View Post
    200 posts AND 90 days

So this sub forum is for the guys who talk over anything literally.

Hey so i cant connect to Facebook whenever i click on a Smiley or Facebook sign it like starts wiggling and takes me to a loading screen for about two seconds then it restarts. Help?

Fresh Spawn
    What about a new feature to raise a country flag on the island,players can have the option to choose a country flag to be raised on the island....

Fresh Spawn
    Ya 2 gündür bildiğin oyundan sogudum ganimet yok bulunmuyor en az 400 k altim harcadim rakip bulmak için ama yok lütfen şuna bi çözüm bulunsun

Fresh Spawn

Clash of clans

I can't revocer my level 29 account named Faps In Clash Of Clans with a townhall level 5 and all buildings gold storage and elixir storage and all my Defense Unit is already level 10 with a level 4 wall i cant recover it I need your Help!! and I already spend money buying Gem on it to have my 3rd builder so please help! me!!

Fresh Spawn

Need help. I don't know what to do anymore

When I click on the clash of clans app, and the (black) supercell page pops up and then the clash of clans loading page come ups just for a second and it says downloading content on the little bar at the bottom and it flickers back and fourth from supercell page and the loading page. It will do this forever. It will never load. I don't know what to do. I tried uninstalling it, and when I do that I can't re download it. It will throw a code when installing it (-24). So I pulled the battery out of the phone. Tried re downloading it and it worked. But it went straight back to that flashing back and fourth page. I have a 32g note 3 with 4G Internet. All other games work and play just fine.

hello

Hi i am italian.
    Parlo italiano e vorrei chiedere quando togleranno le trappole scheletro.
    Raga non ho ben capito come funziana qui l unica cosa che ho capito sono le regole !!!

Fresh Spawn

New League Levels After Champion?

I think Supercell should make 2 more leagues after Champion.... After Champion there is the All Star League & after that there is The CLASHER league! since champion is 3200+ they should make All Star 4,000+ & Clasher 4,800. Thats just me but it would be a prettu cool idea

Fresh Spawn

Having trouble loggin in on 11/29/2014

I cannot login to Game from both phone and tablet!