Thread: Vouchers are getting ridiculous again

Vouchers are getting ridiculous again

I currently have 116 green vouchers, 6 blue, 9 purple and 9 gold. I haven't gotten one that wasn't green for over two weeks. Today I got three green vouchers from treasure chests alone!

It doesn't matter what I do: boat orders, jewelry orders, treasure chests…green, green, green. Anyone else noticing this?
    GC: Hoosi3rFarm3r

Nope, at least not with me it's not. I get green vouchers and blue vouchers equally in amount, and a bunch of golden vouchers too. That's all from the truck orders though as I almost never fill any boat order unless it's super easy because from what I noticed is that 90% of the time the boat order gives you green no matter how difficult the order is. I keep receiving a truck order that gives a golden voucher so thanks to that I get around four to five golden vouchers daily, but I never seem to get a truck order that gives a purple voucher so far that's the hardest kind of vouchers for me. Check out this spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=647045554

Use it for all your voucher truck orders, and trash those orders that will give you green vouchers or even blue vouchers if you are not looking for blue vouchers. You will hopefully start getting golden vouchers, good luck
    Clash of Clans Level: 156, Town Hall 12
    Best TH9 DE strategy (Works incredibly well for TH10s as well)

Seems like it's mostly the bar orders that give gold vouchers these days. And they often require a ridiculous number of bars.
    Level 215

Most Level-Headed Member
    It's a rollercoaster. You're on the decline. Hang in there.

Same problem here. Nothing but green or blue for weeks, rarely a purple one and never gold. Boats and truck orders alike. The database doesnt seem to work anymore. Most orders are not known, even some I contributed myself, and the known orders give a green voucher, when I try them.

Very frustrating
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 240

The only thing that makes a database work is inputting the data. If everyone who uses it is careful about inputting all their own results, and doesn't mind sometimes testing an order that has a low, or no, occurrence, then the database will be very useful!

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen

And yes, I think it is very difficult to get vouchers that are not green. It is set up to be so and I feel it has become more so. However, I use the database when I'm filling truck orders and it has worked for me. I stumbled on a gold voucher order when I took a chance on it because it wasn't listed in the database - a great find for me because I then kept getting them!
    Last edited by pitchfork; November 10th, 2014 at 03:16 PM.

Enable diamond confirmation in settings --- but beware: it only works in some places!

​Hay Day is Zen

Agree. But I find it very frustrating to put in my own results and then not even finding those in the database. And yes, I always got a confirmation that they had been recorded. So, after faithfully reporting every new order for weeks, I stopped.
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 240

I just wish we had more stuff to spend the vouchers on
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Greebie0 View Post
    Agree. But I find it very frustrating to put in my own results and then not even finding those in the database. And yes, I always got a confirmation that they had been recorded. So, after faithfully reporting every new order for weeks, I stopped.
    I suspect there is a delay between entering and seeing them show up. Certainly my most recent entries are in there. I don't mind if there is a delay: what I just entered isn't needed by me right away.

A couple of recent Hay Day updates changed (or maybe added to) the list of possible orders, so the database isn't quite as useful as it was a couple of months ago. As already said, it gets better by people taking initiative to make it better.
    Last edited by XYZZY; November 10th, 2014 at 06:09 PM.