Thread: Seeking New Members for WE ARE FUN

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up Seeking New Members for WE ARE FUN

WE ARE FUN is currently accepting new members. We're looking for active and helpful players at or above level 45 who speak English and have a personality.

9 out of 10 doctors recommend joining WE ARE FUN. The one who held out is a jerk and nobody cares about his opinion anyway!

Do you often find yourself crying hysterically because your neighborhood is boring? Are you sinking your boats wistfully because you aren't surrounded by people willing to help? Are you even in a neighborhood? What is wrong with you? Stop crying, it's just a game!

WE ARE FUN currently has members between levels 69-44. We are a 24-hour neighborhood with people from several continents. Chat is always active and we are always ready and willing to help in any way possible. Please drop in and give us a shot. And prepare to laugh. A lot.

(PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF LAUGHING PERSISTS FOR LONGER THAN 8 HOURS. SIDE EFFECTS OF JOINING WE ARE FUN INCLUDE INSOMNIA, LOSS OF APPETITE, STOMACH CRAMPS, AND SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION. DO NOT JOIN WE ARE FUN IF YOU ARE BORING OR ARE EXPECTING TO BE BORING)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fresh Spawn
    Hi, it's me again. We're still looking to expand our little family to include all of you out there without a home. We are looking for level 50 and above but, as my co-leader mentioned above me, send either of us a message here and we will happily make exceptions for active, friendly players. I am currently at level 73 and our lowest level is at 46, so we are able to easily accommodate all requests from players for boats, townies, etc. Please join us and feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

Great hood :)

This is the best neighborhood ever, nice group of people, funny and caring!
    Love you guys ♡♥

Mysterious person

Hi glug,
    i will not stoop to your level and write anything bad on this posting about your group or the people in it. I just wish you had the same integrity and afforded me the same respect. Especially since u still remain anonymous to me.
    Last edited by Kboxerlady; December 22nd, 2014 at 03:49 PM. Reason: added a line

Best bunch of players ever!

I am so happy and priveleged to be a member of "we are fun" and they are so much fun, and so helpful 💗💗💗

Fresh Spawn

3 Spots Now Open

Hello again, it's me. Our neighborhood currently has 3 spots open and we would like for you to join. Are you an active daily, fun, level 50 or above player looking for a new home? Cool!

Our english speaking NH is filled with 27 members from the US, Australia, the Middle East and several European countries. We range from Level 88 to 31, and we enjoy helping each other as much as possible. We have no rules and, while definitely preferred, chat is not mandatory. A sense of humor is a must.

Come give us a try! We Are Fun, our emblem is an adorable red goat inside a yellow circle. Feel free to PM me with any questions or for Gamecenter adds.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! We have just one spot left. Drop in and give us a shot because we are awesome!

Its been a couple of years since weve recruited. If you are interested in a hood where:

**trophy count as of now: 147 Gold / 25 Silver / 12 Bronze

1. Everyone pulls their own weight. No slackers and freeloaders
    2. Chat isnt required. We all have lives. Weve found that extreme chatterboxes dont stay long in our hood.
    3. Our hood has been around for 4 years now. Lots of history but some members have been aroun dofr 3.2 or just over a year
    4. We trade. Bems. Sems. Lems. To help one another expand and upgrade
    5. 10 tasks for derby. The 10th is compulsary. No ifs and buts. Mystery is 400. Bingo we splinter to smaller hoods. Blossom is easy peasy tasks. No dibs on tasks either
    6. Boat helps: well if you are going to flag crates for feather, dairy, sugar, lobster then at least put an ad up. No offense if we dont come a rushing filling it up. We will try our best to fill for boat tasks though
    7. Oh and please be able to articulate yourself in english. We are from the USA; Australia, Canada, UK, France and Belgium
    8. No shop raiding. We have members who put up stuff in their shop just for the hood and dont advertise. Please dont raid or you will be called out on it.
    9. I know i said chat isnt required but manners are. I dont get why some people are just plain rude.
    10. Our setting is ar level 80 and above atm.
    11. And that post from Kboxerlady..yeah she was a leader in pur previous hood 4 years ago. We all left coz she was abusive of her role and only listened to one manipulative person. Sorry but we wanted to farm not be in a soap opera.

if you think you like the above then come join us

Come give us a try

Bumping this thread