Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: provide leaders with NH derby task log

provide leaders with NH derby task log

I have it posted in my brief summary when people request to join that we are a derby mandatory NH. Due to time zone differences I don't always see who is doing tasks. I try to keep a log of who is doing what but points go up and I can't see who is actively participating. I remove nonparticipating members and believe this would be a valuable tool to help maintain our NH.

** found another request asking for the same thing with a reply that Nick declined due to privacy issues so I wanted to address this as well.**

They opted to be a part of our group they were not placed there, they chose to participate when they joined. If the want to stay secluded then they should not be in a group project. Furthermore , everything stays in the NH it isn't like anyone can see this, so the privacy thing seems mute. We can already view their stats on the game that is a nationally interactive open to the public game.

Misty Oak Farms Level 66
    Last edited by Mickie0209; June 25th, 2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickie0209 View Post
    I have it posted in my brief summary when people request to join that we are a derby mandatory NH. Due to time zone differences I don't always see who is doing tasks. I try to keep a log of who is doing what but points go up and I can't see who is actively participating. I remove nonparticipating members and believe this would be a valuable tool to help maintain our NH.

** found another request asking for the same thing with a reply that Nick declined due to privacy issues so I wanted to address this as well.**

They opted to be a part of our group they were not placed there, they chose to participate when they joined. If the want to stay secluded then they should not be in a group project. Furthermore , everything stays in the NH it isn't like anyone can see this, so the privacy thing seems mute. We can already view their stats on the game that is a nationally interactive open to the public game.

Misty Oak Farms Level 66
    Moot? People don't want someone looking over their shoulder. That's all there is to it. There has been name calling on other threads requesting this. Derby brings out the worst in some people. I'm glad Supercell isn't handing them a hammer.

Banned
    Mickie0209, I agree with you. Not much help, but I do. Just about every single day someone comes to the forums to request this, which tells me it is an urgent need. Some people don't want it, of course, but they are in the minority.

Fresh Spawn

Agree completely

Yes, thank you. I have also posted asking for this but you wrote it out better than I could. I got responses saying that I should keep track myself and blah blah, but I have members from all around the world. I'm on a lot but I can't be on every minute. Plus I think one or two of my members are signing up for tasks but letting them expire. SuperCell gave us competition, now we need the tools for leaders to keep their hoods competitive.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by DeannaC View Post
    Moot? People don't want someone looking over their shoulder. That's all there is to it. There has been name calling on other threads requesting this. Derby brings out the worst in some people. I'm glad Supercell isn't handing them a hammer.

Then those people shouldn't be in a competitive hood. There are many hoods who don't care about derby, they can join those. The ones who do care about derby and work hard to try to win every week, should be allowed the tools to keep their hood competitive.

Regardless, it has been ruled out for the long term:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...VISED-06-11-15)

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Banned

Thumbs Up

morbie said, "SuperCell gave us competition, now we need the tools for leaders to keep their hoods competitive."

This is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by snakiddy View Post
    Mickie0209, I agree with you. Not much help, but I do. Just about every single day someone comes to the forums to request this, which tells me it is an urgent need. Some people don't want it, of course, but they are in the minority.
    It's ONLY being requested by NH leaders who aren't happy with the way things are. More than one poll on this forum has shown that the majority do NOT want this added feature. People don't show up to request changes to things they are happy with.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeannaC View Post
    It's ONLY being requested by NH leaders who aren't happy with the way things are. More than one poll on this forum has shown that the majority do NOT want this added feature. People don't show up to request changes to things they are happy with.
    There is nothing wrong with not being happy with the way things are.
    There is nothing wrong with requesting change.
    Many, many people have come to request this change.
    This forum is a tiny slice of the players of this game.

"People don't show up to request changes to things they are happy with."
    Right. People show up to request changes to things they are unhappy with. And they show up nearly every single day.

So much so, that there is a specific board for derby issues that the unhappy NH leaders can go to to post threads like this one.