Thread: Friendly, active and helpful hood? Count me in ...

Fresh Spawn

Friendly, active and helpful hood? Count me in ...

Hi there, I just started here and liking this already .. looking forward to progress together and to learn from others, like to join a friendly, helpful and mature hood. Resides in GMT +8 timezones .. happy to get to know anyone around the world. Thank you.
    Last edited by SamK; November 3rd, 2014 at 08:02 AM. Reason: typo ..

Trainee

Talking Join my nh Scarlet's Valley...

Quote Originally Posted by SamK View Post
    Hi there, I just started here and liking this already .. looking forward to progress together and to learn from others, like to join a friendly, helpful and mature hood. Resides in GMT +8 timezones .. happy to get to know anyone around the world. Thank you.
    Hi Sam

I started a new neighbourhood yesterday and is looking for friendly people to join my hood. We are very helpfull, chatty and im sure my hood will be the right place for you. So come and join me at Scarlets Valley and let the fun begin.....be on the lookout for the golden lady emblem with the red background.....hope to see you soon....

Scarlets Farm
    Playing has never been more rewarding.....

Fresh Spawn

Thank you for the invite ...

Thank you for the invite, is your farm name Linah @ level 35? Was not able to send a request as its say Invite Only. Couldn't find a match for Scarlets Farm nor Scarlets Valley though.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by SamK View Post
    Thank you for the invite, is your farm name Linah @ level 35? Was not able to send a request as its say Invite Only. Couldn't find a match for Scarlets Farm nor Scarlets Valley though.
    Hi I will open up so you can join.....Remember the 's when looking for my NH....it will be right at the top....the golden lady emblem with the red background....hope to see you soon.
    Last edited by ScarletsFarm; November 3rd, 2014 at 12:59 PM.