Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an Active and Helpful Neighborhood!

Looking for an Active and Helpful Neighborhood!

I am currently level 65 (very close to level 66). I play almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I want to help complete boat orders, fill car orders, help water plants, and sell items to expand barns, silos, and land. I am looking for a very active and helpful neighborhood of helpers! Please contact me if you think you have a neighborhood that would be a good fit for me. Thanks!

Crazy Clucker's Fa New Hood seeks active, fun, friendly players...zany helps too....

check our Ad out under recruitment, we would love to have you!!!!
    Red chicken, yellow background.

Love Crazy and the gang )

The neighbourhood concept should change

I would suggest the neighbours should be able to sell goods not required by them. At present, they have to sell processed goods. That's not working.

Quote Originally Posted by valpal2015 View Post
    I am currently level 65 (very close to level 66). I play almost every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I want to help complete boat orders, fill car orders, help water plants, and sell items to expand barns, silos, and land. I am looking for a very active and helpful neighborhood of helpers! Please contact me if you think you have a neighborhood that would be a good fit for me. Thanks!
    Add me. I don't know how but I need a helping neighbourhood.

Independent Traders

We are the Top Traders. You will excel in your farming expansion and adventure. We are all on different time zones, but, you will be responsible to hold the Fort. We are chat friendly and laugh like heck. Ask for Dragon.

Family rebels

Please give us try.

You sound like you'd be a good fit with our NH, Awesome Beavers. Yellow fox on a red circle, min level to join 50. We are levels 50-95, trending to the higher end of that, plus a couple of friends under level 50 we let join. 21 members, 16 playing every day and multiple times a day, all timezones so always someone there.

We play to chat and help each other. No haggling, no hitting members up for things - we just help, and pay forward help received to another. We work together to open everyone's land (all but 2 done), expand barns and silos, and help boats.

PM me here if you want to know more, or come over to check us out to see if we feel like we might be your new home
    Last edited by Tomville; November 4th, 2014 at 09:30 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Fresh Spawn

Help

hi I joined a neighbourhood and saw someone needed help so I helped them. Next thing I'm kicked out! Is there anything I can do to join a different neighbourhood? Why can't I help someone out?!

Join "THE OLD BARN"

hey guys!

We are still looking for new neighbours to join our awesome hood! People in here from all over the world so we are pretty much 24/7 active. We love a chatty and are very helpful
    We are looking for active, chatty, friendly new neighbours to join us!

Look for 'The Old Barn'
    red fox in yellow shield
    Min level 45
    VARUN

Fresh Spawn

Join us at "Dogs Incorporated" friendly neighbourhood - all are welcome

Quote Originally Posted by valpal2015 View Post
    Join us at "Dogs Incorporated" friendly neighbourhood - all are welcome