Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105

Thread: Shovels with dirt as a new resource

  1. #1
    He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hello Kitty Adventure Island
    Posts
    10,807

    Shovels with dirt as a new resource

    You should have upgradable shovels that the maidens carry around that are used to collect sand which would be put in a new bucket building. The sand could be used as a new resource for buildings and troops.

    Make the shovels change with each upgrade.

    Level 1 - spoon
    Level 2 - spade
    Level 3 - shovel
    Level 4 - back hoe
    Level 5 - (gems only) giant sand shoveling mech named shovellopolis that will also defend village

  2. #2
    Senior Member qzwxec1611's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    where?
    Posts
    324
    dirt to train troops? no

    instead, how about you have a change of digging out gems outta the ground
    KABOOOM! Goes the Wiesel

  3. #3
    Forum Veteran maggiep0tat0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    PotatoLand
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    You should have upgradable shovels that the maidens carry around that are used to collect sand which would be put in a new bucket building. The sand could be used as a new resource for buildings and troops.

    Make the shovels change with each upgrade.

    Level 1 - spoon
    Level 2 - spade
    Level 3 - shovel
    Level 4 - back hoe
    Level 5 - (gems only) giant sand shoveling mech named shovellopolis that will also defend village
    Can we at least create a new buff, muscular villager for this purpose?

    I cannot imagine our current clapping maidens hopping around, shoveling dirt with spoons...

    -----
    This little Potato wants a shovepolis too!


  4. #4
    Forum Master zachUVA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,929
    This needs to be only for Th 10. Would be too OP otherwise.

    |Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

    RIP Smash Land

  5. #5
    He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hello Kitty Adventure Island
    Posts
    10,807
    Quote Originally Posted by qzwxec1611 View Post
    dirt to train troops? no

    instead, how about you have a change of digging out gems outta the ground
    They would be animated statues. Like weak golems or dirt clod throwing ranged troops.

  6. #6
    Forum Superstar Djemerson13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cape Cod
    Posts
    3,383
    Quote Originally Posted by qzwxec1611 View Post
    dirt to train troops? no

    instead, how about you have a change of digging out gems outta the ground
    How about,

    yes...



    Can you imagine all the possibilities with dirt as a resource?



  7. #7
    He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Hello Kitty Adventure Island
    Posts
    10,807
    Quote Originally Posted by zachUVA View Post
    This needs to be only for Th 10. Would be too OP otherwise.
    The bucket building would be th8. You couldn't get the spoons and other stuff until th9.

  8. #8
    Forum Master zachUVA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,929
    Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    The bucket building would be th8. You couldn't get the spoons and other stuff until th9.
    Ah, that makes better sense. I can't wait to level up my Sandman.

    |Trophy Offer Formulas Discovered!|
    ^Now with a handy table linking offers and cup differences^

    RIP Smash Land

  9. #9
    Forum Veteran maggiep0tat0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    PotatoLand
    Posts
    1,967
    Quote Originally Posted by zachUVA View Post
    Ah, that makes better sense. I can't wait to level up my Sandman.
    Best idea ever!

    The Sandman could have low health, but put all defenses within a 15 tile radius to sleep!

    -----
    This little (lullaby singing) Potato


  10. #10
    TheConfuzed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In Exile
    Posts
    10,772
    This game doesn't need another resource.

    I'm sorry, but it makes more sense to add ways for dark elixir to be introduced into the economy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •