Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some gripes

Some gripes

• I never get land deeds. Tried wheating, feeding all the animals, everything! My game is so boring now because I can't expand fishing, town or farm. I play several times a day. Cannot seem to figure out how to buy them from others. Ready to quit playing over this one!
    • people leaving all their "sold" stuff sitting in the farm stand. Why?! So we can see what we missed? Some of this stuff sits there for weeks.
    • never a sale or special on Land deeds, mallets, marker posts, etc.
    • we should be able to help out our neighbors by cutting their dead trees and bushes.
    • Town is boring, we need more shops and decor.

I guess thats it for now, but as a loyal player who spends $ on diamonds, i am completely burned out. If I cant expand anything it is just no fun. Also those little colored tags-rarely get those either...plus they are way too expensive to buy, just like the deeds.
    thoughts? Help?
    also add mr GC: catfood24. Thx

See my recent posts in the trading thread. That's a good place to look for what you need. Just state what you have a surplus of and what you want in return.
    GC: Hoosi3rFarm3r

Fresh Spawn

Where do you find the trading thread???

I can't find a thread for trading!

Farm Level 188. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmeikle View Post
    I can't find a thread for trading!
    The trading threads are some of the most active, so they are usually right on the first page here in the General forum. Read the intro post to learn how, then jump down to the end. Trades here need to be done in the trading thread, not by creating new threads.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...e-%28part-8%29

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...make-a-Deal%21

Also, many people trade just through their neighborhood and don't use the trading thread. Whichever works best for you.

People leave those items grayed out in their stands because they want you to think they sell that stuff all the time. It's to attract followers.

As for land deeds...join a neighborhood that has a high level player or three. They have tons of land items, and don't need them because they're fully expanded.
    Level 215

Get as many friends as you can on game center. I have over 200 now and when I browse their roadside stands within five minutes I can pick up whatever I need. Also: join a neighbourhood if you haven't already. The more people the merrier. You can chat with them and trade items easily. It's meant to be a challenge....not a cake walk.
    GC: scottymichael

You must be very unlucky, I always seem to get land deeds from harvesting, it's stakes I need at the moment. Luckily it seems that in my neighbourhood someone will have a surplus of one or the other so we trade. I must be a bit strange because I enjoy the challenge of tracking down those elusive items in the DD and the satisfaction when I manage to find them 😀.

Good luck and enjoy the thrill of the chase!

Quote Originally Posted by Billybug View Post
    You must be very unlucky, I always seem to get land deeds from harvesting, it's stakes I need at the moment. Luckily it seems that in my neighbourhood someone will have a surplus of one or the other so we trade. I must be a bit strange because I enjoy the challenge of tracking down those elusive items in the DD and the satisfaction when I manage to find them 😀.

Good luck and enjoy the thrill of the chase!
    Its not about luck, you said yourself you need stakes at the moment. Everyone has items they get frequently and others that are scarce.
    "I've grown tired of the articulate utterances of men and things. The mystical in art, the mystical in life, the mystical in nature, this is what I am looking for and in the great symphonies of music, the initiation of sorrow, and in the depths of the sea I may find it. It is absolutely necessary for me to find it somewhere." -O. Wilde

Fresh Spawn

film

Krijg nooit een film te zien bij de postbus hoe komt dat, de buurt waar ik in zit krijgt ze dagelijks te zien, zou ik ook graag Willen