Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Self advertising :)

Centennial Club

hi pheonix, we miss u, if u would like to come back, tell me and I'll remove someone

I have a few that can be replaced.

I actually miss y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird550 View Post
    I have a few that can be replaced.
    I have a bunch of stuff for you guys! But I think it might be unfair to remove someone that has contributed a lot to the nbrhood? :/

Centennial Club

hi, I'm a dork, never saw 2nd page, he he

Up to u, if u want to still travel, ill buy stuff from u now, but if u want to hang out with us again, I'll remove someone, I have a few not on much, there taking up spots. I hate making the hard decisions to let people go, but that's how we find better ones,like u: )

Centennial Club

let me know what u want,.were here for u

I like you getting my attention, super smart. Before, someone changed there name to friendly farm so I would let them in. He he

I actually wanna settle down..

I like you getting my attention, super smart. Before, someone changed there name to friendly farm so I would let them in. He he
    I couldn't think of any other way!! I'm sorry for changing name like that but I couldn't find another way to contact you and I wasn't sure if you were ignoring my PM or you didn't see it ><

you need to tell me who that person is!

if letting go of someone is too hard then it's okay! Maybe you get the neighbourhood consensus?

Centennial Club

it's ok,.we want to be your home: )

It's ok,.I'm gonna let go of super silver for now, she's 8 in school, can't play with the big boys full time. Her uncle is in grouo, I can chat with her that way, it will be fine.

But she's 8!!!

It's ok,.I'm gonna let go of super silver for now, she's 8 in school, can't play with the big boys full time. Her uncle is in grouo, I can chat with her that way, it will be fine.
    She'll be so sad!!!!!!!!

Centennial Club

he he,she will be fine,I'll get her later, come,.it's ready

come ☺ we are ready for you.

Baked potato sale

For my wonderful neighbourhood... Just to gloat really

We would love to have you stop by our hood!

I am a co-leader for "Offgasser's Neighborhood" and we would love to have you join us for a bit! We currently have one opening
    🐽 HayDay LvL 116 ⛵️ Boat score 89311 🚂 Town LvL 31 Craig’s Heavenly Acres Co-Leader GC: jgray914
    Line Chat App: Graylyn007. Message me if you want more details about playing derby with me in Hayday! We are always looking for mature players that enjoy virtual farming and laughs.