Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I can not buy anything in other's roadside shop,all the spot is empty

37days,Still can not buy and sell anything

No items in rss

Recently I haven't been able to see any items in peoples RSS. Also I can't sell anything in my shop as no one sees anything there. I contacted support but no answer. I wonder why this is happening? Can anyone help resolve this problem? I love hay day but I've lost interest with this glitch.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...-spot-is-empty

You are not alone, I think. Does the above thread sound like the same issue? If so, the only advice given is to report the problem through the game.... As you can see reading through the thread above, it is not yet solved.

I hope it is solved for you soon!
    Last edited by pitchfork; November 11th, 2014 at 10:18 PM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Yes Pitchfork this is exactly my problem. After reading that someone has been experiencing this for 40 days I don't know if I should continue playing. I am on lvl 42 and really don't want to give up now! Hope theres an update out soon enough.

Fresh Spawn

Help Me!!!!! empty shop

I can not see what people sell and no one can see what i am put in the roadside♥shop. I ask for help in game but no one can help me... why i have this problem and how can i resolve that? Please help me.
    My farm name - Ionut
    Farm level - 46
    Neighborhood - Romania Noastra

New Guy

Same problem you are not alone

Quote Originally Posted by pityc85 View Post
    I can not see what people sell and no one can see what i am put in the roadside♥shop. I ask for help in game but no one can help me... why i have this problem and how can i resolve that? Please help me.
    My farm name - Ionut
    Farm level - 46
    Neighborhood - Romania Noastra
    My husband is having the same problem w his farm. He's at level 28. His problem started after a maintenance break on 10/6. He's been emailing with technical support. They say its a problem with his device. We've tried everything they suggested including resetting his iphone to factory settings. I'm tring desperately to get someone at supercell to look into it. It's obviously a problem on their end. My whole family is playing including 2 nieces from another state playing on older iPhones. Send them pictures if you can thats what I've been doing.

:)

Maybe they want we leave hay day .with me they support but don't solver problem.it's same not support

Fresh Spawn

same problem

They dont do nothing to solve our problem...only apologies and regrets but nothing alse. I cant play with regrets and apologies. I need rss

listen

this issue u facing means your farm banned due to violation of laws . You got millions of coins all now useless
    GC. : abraarukuk

Level: 68

FB. : Abraar jacks

Quote Originally Posted by Abraarukuk View Post
    this issue u facing means your farm banned due to violation of laws . You got millions of coins all now useless
    What do you mean by this? How would you know? I have this issue and didn't ♥♥♥♥ or violate any laws? What's happening?