Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Great Bacon & Eggs EGGperiment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Great Bacon & Eggs EGGperiment

I know a lot of people complain about the amount of Bacon & Eggs in the newspaper but the fact is Bacon & Eggs sell. A couple of days ago I filled up my 100 stall shop at night with mostly 10x Bacon & Eggs at full price. The next morning when I looked I sold 60 slots full of 10x B&Es and by noon they were all gone. I was also very surprised that I had 20 new followers and my like count increased by another 100.

To see if this can happen again I just filled up my entire shop full of 10x B&E at max price (well one stall had goat milk so make that 99 slots). It has only been about 2 hours and 20 of slots have sold with another 80 to go. Also I have received 10 more likes on my farm.

I will make a complete video when the EGGperiment is over but here is a little clip of all the B&E in my shop and to help speed things up I placed about 5 ads in the paper.

==== EGGperiment Complete! =====

Here is what happened.

Last edited by sugarfarm; May 1st, 2013 at 06:53 AM.
    GC sugarfarm13 LV 56 | KIK:sugarfarm | 100 Slots in Shop | Bacon & Eggs Forever!

Why did u spend diamonds to post on ur shop!?!?!?!?!,! My god my brother does that stupid ♥♥♥♥ to.. What an idiot
    and everything sells.. Beaides strawberries strawberries are the worst thing to try to sell
    Game Center ID
    Repentance10
    Level 51

I will certainly look forward to seeing your video ... It will, indeed, be uTube worthy!

If what you are saying be true, then the real mystery is ----- "what on earth do people DO with them????"

Ive had a few boats that have required B&E ... Seen several truck orders asking for them too but I usually tear them off... (whispers) in fact .... (looks around to see if anyone is within earshot) .... I rarely do truck orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    I will certainly look forward to seeing your video ... It will, indeed, be uTube worthy!

If what you are saying be true, then the real mystery is ----- "what on earth do people DO with them????"

Ive had a few boats that have required B&E ... Seen several truck orders asking for them too but I usually tear them off... (whispers) in fact .... (looks around to see if anyone is within earshot) .... I rarely do truck orders!
    I want to know that to. What on earth do people do with the b&e? I'm rather mind♥♥♥♥ed right know, because I just don't understand it. Of course will people buy b&e when it is needed, I get that. What annoys me most, is not people selling b&e - but the fact that it doesn't sell very fast. So the ad stays for three hours in the newspaper. I don't mind to see a couple of eggs and bacon in the newspaper, it is just when the whole newspaper i filled with the ♥♥♥♥ lol. And also I don't understand why people follow more when you sell it. That must mean they really need bacon and eggs lol.
    Gc id: RMT.... Lvl 67

Quote Originally Posted by Coelton911 View Post
    Why did u spend diamonds to post on ur shop!?!?!?!?!,! My god my brother does that stupid ♥♥♥♥ to.. What an idiot
    and everything sells.. Beaides strawberries strawberries are the worst thing to try to sell
    All for the test.
    GC sugarfarm13 LV 56 | KIK:sugarfarm | 100 Slots in Shop | Bacon & Eggs Forever!

Lol this is going to be interesting.
    I posted some days ago near the last slot out of the way to see how long Greg takes to buy the lot at full price and they were gone in the morning!

Results

The Results.

LOL, no wonder it's eggs and bacon for ever, you should get a T-shirt, great video Sugarfarm!
    So is it a lot of random people mixed with friends that buy the stuff? Didn't notice Tom, ♥♥♥♥ and Greg buying anything.
    You ever ask friends why they buy B&Es?

Stevie, maybe they eat them for breakfast

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfarm View Post
    The Results.

now this is what I would call amoozing!, thanks so much for the effort, go B&E, go!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfarm View Post
    All for the test.
    Oh... I should've never posted about the eggs&bacon or else you'd NEVER have to make this video and use up diamonds
    My username on GC is aliciachiu, level 30
    Will delete GC request without PM first!!!
    Trading only at one coin as I am poor
    I have special 1 coin sales too at my store every so often!
    I am on vacation in Taiwan GMT +8, opposite time of CT in USA