Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Happy Place Thread

Thanks Jess and Donna. My lure maker is ages away too. I also found a gold voucher in a mystery box yesterday and got one for last night's boat. So I was 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
    off to watch grandchildren sport all day today so no farming until tonight. Now did I fill everything up??

Farm Level 172. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Woohoo

Woohoo! This morning I found 13 diamonds. Also in dd found 9 honey at default. Woohoo!

Congrats on the net maker gymgirl. Thats a hard one!

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Gold!!!

Thank you ilovehayday and D2.😘😘😘 the last few weeks when you have both helped me I have got gold vouchers on my boat👏👏👏🎉🎉🎉, diamonds from mystery boxes this morning too so I am a happy farmer and very grateful 😘😘

Please PM for farm ID.

Awesome! I leveled up to 41, bought a fluffy bunny and a tuxedo cat (thanks to jewelry truck orders), and got the first "like" on my farm that I've ever received!
    Level 60
    GC: Aviiation

1000 followers: 4/21/16
    Turbo Trucker III: 4/30/16 (level 60)

The BRT (Big Red Tractor) was up for grabs again for 35 gift cards, so I though why not. It had been awhile since I tried to win a second BRT. The mailman dropped off my package and I didn't think anything about what might be in there....already figured it was another bug of some kind....so I opened the package and was speechless (for a second )........I got my second BRT!!!!!
    Last edited by jess1al; November 19th, 2014 at 12:25 AM.
    Proud Member of HDAA (HayDay Addicts Anonymous) working on my addiction, 1 wheat field at a time
    Please PM for Farm ID
    Level: 129 | Town Level: 35
    |Achievements:130/131| Wheating since March 15, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by jess1al View Post
    The BRT (Big Red Tractor) was up for grabs again for 35 gift cards, so I though why not. It had been awhile since I tried to win a second BRT. The mailman dropped off my package and I didn't think anything about what might be in there....already figured it was another bug of some kind....so I opened the package and was speechless (for a second )........I got my second BRT!!!!!
    Congrats Jess🎉🎉👏👏

Please PM for farm ID.

Wow! Your plowing ought to really speed up!

I was just over in the flip side of "The Happy Place"--"The Ultimate Complaint Thread"--and saw a screen shot of the world's worst mystery net. Hop on over and it will make you feel GOOD about whatever the postman leaves! I had stopped there on my way here because the UCT is always good for a laugh.

So, here's my Happy Place morning.
    I had lots of space in my barn because I had opened a section of my farm last night. One more to go! I could kiss that cowboy; he gave me my last marker stake!!

So, I went shopping in the DD and found lots of bargains. Now, in my opinion, a bargain is ANYTHING good regardless of price in the DD. I got 4 fish fillets that I needed to fill my last boat crate (saved me waiting for a net to pop up!). At another farm I got 3 honey and 2 white sugar. In another RSS I got a deed and a hammer. That farm needed help (2x2 hot chocolate) which I was able to provide. I scrolled around for the toolbox and got a PURPLE VOUCHER!!!

I stopped at the bank (the branch in Town Hall) to deposit the voucher in my "pinto horse" savings account, and now I'm heading back to my farm to admire the new acreage and drink a hot chocolate as a toast to the cowboy who started me on a roll!

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

MiniGardener, I love days like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    Thank you ilovehayday and D2.������ the last few weeks when you have both helped me I have got gold vouchers on my boat������������, diamonds from mystery boxes this morning too so I am a happy farmer and very grateful ����
    Wow, okay ilovehayday...you and I need to team up more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviation View Post
    Awesome! I leveled up to 41, bought a fluffy bunny and a tuxedo cat (thanks to jewelry truck orders), and got the first "like" on my farm that I've ever received!
    Congratulations!

Yay, congratulations!

_________
    Donna / Level 125

I'm happy I finally bought my last machine the other day! Still have a day and a half to wait to start using it.

Just joined back after about 2 yrs.
    Can't wait to get back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtgirl View Post
    I'm happy I finally bought my last machine the other day! Still have a day and a half to wait to start using it.
    Well done😀😀
    I managed to upgrade my barn today😀😀

Please PM for farm ID.