Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Happy Place Thread

One Good Thing After Another!

Within two days, I somehow managed to earn six gold vouchers from jewelry truck orders, which will either be put towards decorations (primarily the waterfall), or a new pet.

With the tremendous help of a trading buddy and the truck event, I am boosting my coin balance considerably.

Again with the help of the truck event, I leveled up to 40, granting me access to the Andalusian horse, which is probably my favorite pet. I also unlocked the gorgeous (in my opinion) stone road, which now makes up almost all of the pathways on my farm, and diamond rings, which are being fetched by Tom.
    Level 60
    GC: Aviiation

1000 followers: 4/21/16
    Turbo Trucker III: 4/30/16 (level 60)

I think this thread offers real insight for Supercell into why a lot of regular players like Hay Day so much. Usually the "happy events" that are being reported are "small", but for me, these are the things that make this game exceptional. In many cases, they may be unintended consequences; but the "game loyalty" they produce is worth noting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    Instead of a stinky windmill i won another worm. I'm embracing the worm. Happy thoughts about the worm.
    Do I detect a "Pollyanna" note in your enthusiasm for the worm rather than the "stinky" ol' windmill? I'm currently embracing two worms. They are flanking the entrance to my cinema, and I'm quite pleased with the effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappygurl15 View Post
    While I love all my online HayDay buddies, it is great to have someone to talk to, who (now) understands the weird things I would say...and says them too!! She is going away for a week at the end of the month (with her hubby) and is worried about leaving her farm. No mention of the kids!! LOL

Having a fellow addict makes me happy...
    This is so true!! I got my niece addicted (only fair since a nephew got ME started farming) and we have our own cozy little neighborhood. She's far away in school and we meet in the evenings and sometimes between her classes to farm. I love seeing her smiling face on my town railroad platform when she has picked up visitors. She's now at a high enough level that we truly "trade" rather than my supporting her farm. Very fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviation View Post
    Within two days, I somehow managed to earn six gold vouchers from jewelry truck orders, which will either be put towards decorations (primarily the waterfall), or a new pet.

With the tremendous help of a trading buddy and the truck event, I am boosting my coin balance considerably.

Again with the help of the truck event, I leveled up to 40, granting me access to the Andalusian horse, which is probably my favorite pet. I also unlocked the gorgeous (in my opinion) stone road, which now makes up almost all of the pathways on my farm, and diamond rings, which are being fetched by Tom.
    Way to farm, Aviation! There is joy on my farm over the truck event, also. So far, I've made about 50,000 coins on the truck event which is a big help because I had depleted my bank balance getting my sushi bar. (BIG moment of the day was untying the big red bow and enjoying the Butterfly Blast. My first sushi just went into a truck order!) The truck event is also giving a big boost to my "BeepBeep" achievement total--only about 1500 more trucks to fill.

Thanks to the voucher database, I have a whole new appreciation for the metal bar truck orders. I got the purple voucher I needed for my Andalusian donkey, and enough gold vouchers for a pinscher pal for my hound.

In other "Happy Day" farming news, I got 4 diamonds out of 6 tools used for mining (picks and shovels). I may have to rename my farm "DeBeers". I've been saving up diamonds in anticipation of winter/Christmas decorations.

EDIT: Yikes! I meant only 150 more trucks!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; November 9th, 2014 at 04:28 AM.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

A good week

A good week at my farm despite not a lot of time available to farm. I levelled up yesterday and managed to find a number of diamonds and vouchers in the mystery boxes. Able to help quite a few farms too. Also I really appreciate the generosity of my NH, friends and neighbours. Thanks to ilovehayday who has helped my boats a number of times over the past week I gained a gold voucher each time

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

I made more than 200k on this truck event. Money brings me happiness xD

Found a gold voucher in my own red tool box this morning, mastered the smoothie maker yesterday and the net maker a couple of days ago--all this while having a nice 10 day vacation thrown in the midst. Sewing machine is not long behind.

_________
    Donna / Level 125

Quote Originally Posted by lemoncheesekake View Post
    I made more than 200k on this truck event. Money brings me happiness xD
    So did I! I got a good ring order that was in the 7000 coins range. Not the highest I've seen, but still nice. I meant to start a thread to see who has seen the highest coins for a jewelry order on a truck event. Oh well. Next time.

Donna--I love seeing gold vouchers in mystery boxes! Congrats!
    Last edited by ilovehayday; November 11th, 2014 at 10:10 PM.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Happy

I won another bike this week and a Mrs Gnome. Happy happy joy joy. This morning there were 8, yes 8 axes waiting in the dd for me to wander up and grab them. Lol. Thats a nice happy thing.

On a side note. We could add to this thread your happiest WoF winning ever. Mine was a gold voucher to purchase a horse. That was a happy event.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

Yes finally! My net maker is mastered today🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃Happy dance😀😀😀😀

http://forum.supercell.net/attachmen...&thumb=1&stc=1

Farm Level 174. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    Yes finally! My net maker is mastered today🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃Happy dance😀😀😀😀

http://forum.supercell.net/attachmen...&thumb=1&stc=1
    Congratulations Gymgirl !! I am almost there on my net maker (not sure when I will finish the lure maker).
    Proud Member of HDAA (HayDay Addicts Anonymous) working on my addiction, 1 wheat field at a time
    Please PM for Farm ID
    Level: 144 | Town Level: 39
    |Achievements:143/144| Wheating since March 15, 2013

Congratulations on the Net Maker GymGirl

Nice find on the axes Besta!

Oh, the lure maker, lol. I am only halfway to the last star so it will be a very long time before I finish that one.

_________
    Donna / Level 125