Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Happy Place Thread

A happy day indeed.
    I finished the pumpkin pie/pumpkin soup challenge [thank you to Besta]
    and went up to level 85.
    Actually have NOT had a dairy/sugar boat today so very happy about that after the last week where I had consecutive boats that were sent away

Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Centennial Club

My happy place

Quote Originally Posted by Bestajunior View Post
    I decided with all the unhappy threads about axes and updates we needed a Happiness Place. So feel free to post your happy hay day thoughts and experiences.

Mine are my gnomes & bikes & sandcastles. Silly i know, but is a silly game after all. Right now my gnomes are enjoying sun and fun before winter sets in.

I found 13 diamonds today, 6 jams in dd, 3 cakes and helped my neighbors as best as I could. Its a happy hay day at Bestas farm.

I hope you have a silly story or happy experience you would like to share.

Today I am happy to help our new low level member with her boat, i sold 4 berry juice @1 & 4 chaps for 1. It feels good to help those that need it

I helped my neighbor reach the final tier of her personal goals on the pie event. Last night I won my third penny farthing and I was really expecting another worm or funky daisy. That was cool.

I am also happy it has been raining here. My area needs the rain.

Good idea on this thread, BTW.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

In the back corner of my mind trying to find sanity
    Thank you for starting this thread. After having a bad morning at work, I came home to catch up on my farm. I was able to get some pumpkin pies through the gifting thread which has put me back on track to eventually complete the challenge. I at least made to level 51 pies and got 10 axes which I really needed. This has brightened my day up so now I am working on getting rid of this monster headache before it turns into a migraine. I also levelled up to farm level 73 in the middle of all this and expanded my barn size as well. Hay day has sure relieved some of my stress so now I am going to find others that need help with their boats and spread the good karma.

Happy thoughts for the day

Happy thoughts today. I am glad we were able to complete the event challenge and those who participated got their UPS. Also I am happy that our NH was able to help one of our own update her train and buildings several times in just one gifting session. Those are the things that keep us playing I think. The giving part is the best!!

Happy playing moments today?

Have fun!!

Farm level: 235 Silo 11,550 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Happy today

I was able to complete my barn upgrade thanks to a lovely NH member😀😀👏👏. Oh the joy of having some space albeit for a short time. Also got another gold voucher from a boat, that is 3 days in a row😀😀😀

Farm Level 170. Town 51. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Thanks to a really exciting find of 8 mallets (I needed 7) in the DD, I was able to expand that pesky zig-zag plot of farmland back near the cliff that takes 15 of each item. I had almost despaired and opened the town plot behind the Personal Train in order to clear out a bunch of maps, but I'm 1 purple voucher away from the donkey of my dreams (if that isn't an oxymoron of some sort) and want to have a nice roomy pasture available for it and my horse.

I'm looking forward to a major farm reorganization with the arrival of my donkey and the end of the Great Halloween Bruhaha...Boo-haha?...Bwa-ha-ha!! Exciting times ahead at Dibley Fields!

Farm Level 123 | Town 39 | Achievements 141/144

Happy Thought

My happy hay day thought today is, i mined and received 3 diamonds. We have a wonderful new member in our NH. My "shopper" seems to have forgotten the way to my rss. ��������.

Other good news. Instead of a stinky windmill i won another worm. Im embracing the worm. Happy thoughts about the worm. ����������������

I have outstanding friends and neighbors that help even the worst of boats.

So thats it for today. Happy hay day playing.
    Last edited by Bestajunior; November 6th, 2014 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Farm level: 235 Silo 11,550 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

I got​ 5 diamonds visiting a nbr yesterday!

I got my work buddy addicted!!

While I love all my online HayDay buddies, it is great to have someone to talk to, who (now) understands the weird things I would say...and says them too!! She is going away for a week at the end of the month (with her hubby) and is worried about leaving her farm. No mention of the kids!! LOL

Having a fellow addict makes me happy...