Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ash's Journey to Level 40 Heroes and Dark Elixir Farming Guide

Centennial Club
    This is my raiding comp

Clan: #P0YUJJP8 - IGN: Seikijin - Level 113 - 1.5B GG - 1.5B EE - 4755k HH

Hey Ash,

I'm currently farming at M3 with Balloonian and making on average 18k-25k DE for every 2 hour boosted session. On average how much do you make with BAM boosted in C3? Is it efficient attacking once every 10 mins with balloonians or should I drop back down to C3 and use BAM?

Quote Originally Posted by mrla119 View Post
    Hey Ash,

I'm currently farming at M3 with Balloonian and making on average 18k-25k DE for every 2 hour boosted session. On average how much do you make with BAM boosted in C3? Is it efficient attacking once every 10 mins with balloonians or should I drop back down to C3 and use BAM?
    Some of my clan mates have been Barching up in M3 and have been making 40-50k DE per boost session. Basically using 3 rax Archers + 1 rax Barbs, a hero, 3 lightning + 1 rage. Main target is getting 50% for loot bonus along with DE storage outside bases. I'll add more information on this method later in the guide. At the moment, I'm down here in G1 - C3 because of the great distribution of all resources and because I lack a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikijin View Post
    This is my raiding comp

Right but you have to credit your BK and AQ. The heroes in that base were inactive on defense. The defenses are spread out, meaning the core is extremely vulnerable and easy to get into. Pretty easy base to exploit when you have both your heroes active on offense.
    Last edited by Eternal625; January 1st, 2015 at 08:45 PM.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal625 View Post
    Right but you have to credit your BK and AQ. The heroes in that base were inactive on defense. The defenses are spread out, meaning the core is extremely vulnerable and easy to get into. Pretty easy base to exploit when you have both your heroes active on offense.
    Defiantly giving my heros credit :eek: that's why im de farming so hard for them. I want my heros as high as possible so my farming comp progresses. Also here's something funny I figured out using your information.

2. The conditions I follow:
    • Know the value of Dark Elixir. The value of 1 DE = 140 Elixir/Gold or 280 of Gold + Elixir. This is the number I like to work with for a couple of reasons. One plausible reason I could give you is that the cap of how much DE you can raid from a fellow TH 9's DE storage is 2500, while the cap of the Elixir or Gold storage is 350,000. 350,000/2500 = 140. This allows to decide whether it's worth trying to break into the depths of the base for the DE storage if there's enough to interest me. There's always a chance of failure due to unforeseen circumstances especially when using weak army compositions. Thus, you will need to weigh your risk vs reward.

Lv5 lightning spell on a Lv6 DE storage is 263. 263*140=36820 Elixir/gold worth going by 350k/2.5k cap. Damn dawg DE Zapping is cost effective... who knew

1321*140=184,940. 98,640 profit removing 88k for the 4 spells.
    Last edited by Seikijin; January 1st, 2015 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikijin View Post
    Defiantly giving my heros credit :eek: that's why im de farming so hard for them. I want my heros as high as possible so my farming comp progresses. Also here's something funny I figured out using your information.

Lv5 lightning spell on a Lv6 DE storage is 263. 263*140=36820 Elixir/gold worth going by 350k/2.5k cap. Damn dawg DE Zapping is cost effective... who knew
    Lol yup. You're basically trading Elixir for Dark Elixir when you're zapping.

Centennial Club
    Lol yup. You're basically trading Elixir for Dark Elixir when you're zapping.
    At a x2 rate in your favour :P you may see me pop up in your clan recruitment once I have the 300m GG achive

Some of my clan mates have been Barching up in M3 and have been making 40-50k DE per boost session.
    wait, WHAT???! ♥♥♥ .... duuude

As soon my army camps are upgraded and BARCH is lvl6 (im new at TH9) i will go up ASAP to master league

Just surpassed 4 million Heroic Heist!

And here are my...

Lucky Findings of December 2014:

Nicely done ash. How much longer on your th10 upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Sens View Post
    Nicely done ash. How much longer on your th10 upgrade?
    I peeked at his base and saw that he had a builder working on TH10...

IGN: Warren
    Max TH9 -- Max Heroes -- Farming Lavas
    twitch.tv/wbrown999 -- youtube.com/WBrown999

Visit OneHiveClan.com to apply!