Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1100

Thread: Ash's Journey to Level 40 Heroes and Dark Elixir Farming Guide

  1. #21
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal625 View Post
    That is what I'm doing, except for 1 free builder. I don't like the idea of keeping any builders idle. Time is money/loot, I would rather lose a few hundred of thousands resource than to keep a builder idle when I could be upgrading my defenses at a faster rate. As of course loot isn't an issue for me. Besides I don't lose much from raids because I plan ahead of time on what I'm upgrading. Meaning I'm aware exactly when my builder will be free and when I can dump my resource into a new upgrade or walls. I keep each upgrade in separate times. It's foolish to do 5 upgrades that all end at the same day. I avoid that with careful planning. In fact I have an excel document with a list of all the current upgrades and upgrades I will be doing in the future, with a timer for each upgrade.

    Check the the second post of this thread. I share some of my farming ideologies that allow me to farm at such a fast time.
    if you are the type of guys that can do 8mil a day, than it makes more sense to leave 1 builder free for walls. not because walls are expensive, but because you will even with 8mil a day, it will take you more than 125 days to max them. legos and lava take a billion to max.

    besides, when you max your wall... your def should be max too or near max.

  2. #22
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal625 View Post
    Please watch the full video before making that judgment.

    How is it a bad idea for me to upgrade my heroes and walls? Please elaborate. All my storage are always full, so am I to do nothing with them? I can make 8 million gold and elixir in a day, no problem if someone takes only a few to give a 12 hour shield. I'll gladly pay someone a small percentage of my loot for a shield. Besides, that's only if I'm generous. Usually I just dump all my gold and elix into walls whenever I have a builder freed.

    Do I care if people constantly take 2500 DE? No man, I could care less. As I've said on the video, I average 40k DE on a slow day. I'll be more than happy about getting a free shield!

    And I don't do clan wars, so you can't categorize me there either.

    What I can tell you is that I'm no ordinary CoC player, the conventional rules for the average player does not apply to me. I like being categorized as a hardcore farmer. And for hardcore farmers, they can do whatever they want without worries because loot isn't an issue for them.

    Please ponder more on this subject. Also consider that I was to max out my defenses, I would have to constantly wait with full storages until a builder is free. Why waste time when I am someone that can farm all level 11 walls by the time I max out my defenses. Think about it.
    I think you got no life other than coc...

  3. #23
    Eternal625's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny2011 View Post
    if you are the type of guys that can do 8mil a day, than it makes more sense to leave 1 builder free for walls. not because walls are expensive, but because you will even with 8mil a day, it will take you more than 125 days to max them. legos and lava take a billion to max.

    besides, when you max your wall... your def should be max too or near max.
    I can make 8 million gold/elixir in a day if I wish to, but this I'm not interested in farming gold or elixir for walls in this this thread. This thread is about getting my heroes to level 40 as soon as possible, so there's no reason for me to have an idle builder. As an idle builder is only necessary for dumping gold or elixir. And there's a cap to how much loot you can lose. So having my storages full with 8 million can be the same as having having them less than half full. I farm gold and elixir when my DE storage is full and when I need enough for an upgrade. Any extra gold or elixir I have, I dump it on my walls. And I usually have a lot of extra, that's why I have so many lego walls.

    I appreciate all the feedback I'm getting. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digvijaydheeru View Post
    I think you got no life other than coc...
    I manage. I can enjoy other things in life while constantly tapping that next button haha...
    Last edited by Eternal625; October 24th, 2014 at 04:27 AM.

  4. #24
    Eternal625's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,232
    I would also like to mention that I would love to max out my defenses, but if I wish to do that, then I would need to spend gems on their timer (as getting the loot for any defense upgrade is not a problem). And I don't wish to spend gems to speed up my progress, even though I can if I wish to, but it takes the fun away. Without gemming the time, I am forced to wait days to upgrade each of my defensive units, so that's what I'm doing... Waiting lol

    This thread pertains to my journey to level 40 Heroes. So let's keep this thread entirely related to this subject. If you have questions or suggestions for me on other subjects, such as farming gold and elixir, then feel free to PM me! Thanks.
    Last edited by Eternal625; October 24th, 2014 at 04:37 AM.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

    Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

  5. #25
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal625 View Post
    I can make 8 million gold/elixir in a day if I wish to, but this I'm not interested in farming gold or elixir for walls in this this thread. This thread is about getting my heroes to level 40 as soon as possible, so there's no reason for me to have an idle builder. As an idle builder is only necessary for dumping gold or elixir. And there's a cap to how much loot you can lose. So having my storages full with 8 million can be the same as having having them less than half full. I farm gold and elixir when my DE storage is full and when I need enough for an upgrade. Any extra gold or elixir I have, I dump it on my walls. And I usually have a lot of extra, that's why I have so many lego walls.

    I appreciate all the feedback I'm getting. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.



    I manage. I can enjoy other things in life while constantly tapping that next button haha...
    actually, there is a reason to have an idle builder if you are making that much loot in a day. if you are not planning to max wall or only make 1mil a day, then there is no reason to have an idle builder.

    if you are not gemming build time, then you will have to wait quite a while since the buid time is probably around a week or more for each def upgrade. having only 3 builder constantly on def upgrade means that there will always a few days in each week that you do not have free builder.

    this is fine when you are not a hardcore farmer, but if you are then you are just limiting yourself in your base upgrade.

  6. #26
    Eternal625's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by ronny2011 View Post
    actually, there is a reason to have an idle builder if you are making that much loot in a day. if you are not planning to max wall or only make 1mil a day, then there is no reason to have an idle builder.

    if you are not gemming build time, then you will have to wait quite a while since the buid time is probably around a week or more for each def upgrade. having only 3 builder constantly on def upgrade means that there will always a few days in each week that you do not have free builder.

    this is fine when you are not a hardcore farmer, but if you are then you are just limiting yourself in your base upgrade.
    Check my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_NW04g3sUo

    I explain how I tackle this problem with my collectors and pre-planning. I always have and will have a builder freed when I need it, as I always plan ahead of time. Besides you're not understanding the point. I'm content with losing resource for free shield. Loot is not and has never been an issue for me. Absolutely no reason for me to have an idle builder. I'm far from the average CoC player lol. Hopefully that answered your question.

    Also, please keep this thread on the subject of my journey to level 40 Heroes. If you have questions or suggestions on other subjects, then please PM me. Thank you!
    Last edited by Eternal625; October 24th, 2014 at 05:25 AM.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

    Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

  7. #27
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal625 View Post
    Check my video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_NW04g3sUo

    I explain how I tackle this problem with my collectors and pre-planning. I always have and will have a builder freed when I need it, as I always plan ahead of time. Besides you're not understanding the point. I'm content with losing resource for free shield. Loot is not and has never been an issue for me. Absolutely no reason for me to have an idle builder. I'm far from the average CoC player lol. Hopefully that answered your question.

    Also, please keep this thread on the subject of my journey to level 40 Heroes. If you have questions or suggestions on other subjects, then please PM me. Thank you!
    ah i finally understand why you say you will always a builder freed. it is because you def is quite low. as you progress that build time will take much longer.

    what i say is not based on losing resources... you clearly can make up the losses easily. but it based on freed builder as you progressed with high level def upgrade.

    when each upgrade take a week to finished, you may want to reconsider. until then keep on clashing bro.

  8. #28
    Pro Member KURORO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cave
    Posts
    653
    The hardest part of simultaneous upgrade of them both is when they reach lvl 30s. You're gonna have to get 300+ per week which will constantly get higher as they go higher lvls. Let alone you won't be having any hero to assist you get the rest of the resources or percentage to hit 50%.Best of luck bro PM me once you joined the club.
    main: th12 56/56/26, 2nd: th11 46/46/20 and few minis

  9. #29
    Eternal625's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    2,232
    Quote Originally Posted by KURORO View Post
    The hardest part of simultaneous upgrade of them both is when they reach lvl 30s. You're gonna have to get 300+ per week which will constantly get higher as they go higher lvls. Let alone you won't be having any hero to assist you get the rest of the resources or percentage to hit 50%.Best of luck bro PM me once you joined the club.
    Yep, I'm aware of that. After level 30, there's only 10 more levels, which is about 2 months time. It shouldn't be too hard to get 300k per week, that's about 43k per day. I'm already averaging that without any assistance from my heroes.

    You're one of the few people that inspired me to pursue such a journey. Thank you!
    Last edited by Eternal625; October 24th, 2014 at 06:32 AM.
    Ash - Clash of Clans & Clash Royale - YouTube
    (Stategy, Tutorials, Guides, Gameplay)

    Twitter | Facebook | My Forum Guides

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    67
    This is pretty epic, glad I found this. You got my sub. Best of luck to ya!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •