-Introduction
    -Basic Tips
    -What spells to use and how to use them
    -What kind of base to look
    -How to deploy troops
    -Attack Log
    -Results

Introduction
    Hi,I'm Trux and i'm gonna show you this perfect strategy for farming and trophy pushing too,called BArch."What is BArch?" are you asking yourself.BArch is the short form for the Barbarians and Archers army composition.I saw a lot of BAM guides for TH7,but,peoples like me don't want to waste DE for minions and want something similiar,so,BArch is perfect for you.This attack strategy needs only 20 minutes to cook(without spells)and is used by a lot of peoples,and also youtubers(Cam-Clash with Cam,M0lt-GamingWithMolt).
    This guide will show you how to BArch.

Basic Tips
    As a BArch farmer,i know something about what is the ratio,where to farm,how to farm and things like this.
    1.Before going to raid,is recommended to fill up barracks with barbarians and archers.2 barracks with barbs and 2 barracks with archers or 1-3 or 2-1 and one barrack with mix composition should be enough.Don't be worried about the faster training time for the barbs,you can donate them at clanmates to equal the number of BArch.
    2.Trophy range is not very important,but,the perfect range would be 1200-1500(Silver I - Mid Gold III).You will see why is this perfect.
    3.The ratio is not very important too,but,try to keep a little bit more archers than barbs,and you will see why.
    4.BAarch can be used also for farming DE.

What spells to use and how to use them
    Because of the fragility of this army composition,you will need at least 2 lightning spells.For what to use them?For taking down one of two/three mortars(depends on the opponent's TH level).Also,try to get the higher mortar you can see.
    Also,a little tip here:Archers can be take down with one hit by a mortar at the same level(Example:Level 4 archers can be destroyed with one shoot by a level 4 Mortar or higher.Level 3 Mortar needs 2 shoots to destroy level 4 archers)
    As a Town Hall 7,you can have a 3rd spell(if you have level 3 Spell Factory),you can use a 3rd Lightning spell,or a Healing Spell or a Rage Spell.I prefer the 3rd Lightning Spell.Why?For taking out the CC troops(if they exist).But,try to conserve the spells,because,they are expensive and they are cooking in long time,and is a pain for BArch to wait for spells.But,if you don't want to waste your time waiting for spells,you can just go and raid.Spells are not very important for BArch,and you will see down below

What king of base to look
    Here is the part when i remember to you where to farm with BArch(see above,at Basic Tips).This is because,there,you will find the most COLLECTOR BASES.What is a Collcetor Base?The Collector(or Abandonated) base is that base with full collectors.
    A collector base:

Those base are perfect for the BArch farmer,because,they can be stolen with ease.
    Also,the bases with exposed storages are good for BArch,because,they can be easily destroyed.

How to deploy troops
    Here is the most important part of the guide.Why?Because,if you don't know how to deploy troops,you will make a ridiculous fail.And now:
    1.First,check for the CC troops(some collector bases can have CC troops...it seems impossible,but the troops are in CC and are waiting to kill your troops)

1.1.If they exist,lure them to one corner and destroy them.
    2.Destroy the mortar with the higher level.

3.Deploy a little(40-70)wave of barbarians and a little wave of archers(40-70)

4.Wait for the wave to destroy the collectors and some garbage(outside buildings)
    5.Deploy the rest of barbarians and archers in packs(a pack contain 20-30 troops in total)

Attack Log
    Here is my attack log with only 3 attacks.More coming soon.

Result

I hope this guide will help you for a better farming strategy.For a TH7,this strategy will fill up your storages with only a couple of attacks and 1 or 2 hours.
    Show your oppinions and rate this guide.

P.S. If you find them,show me my grammar mistakes,because,sometimes,my english sucks and i was a little bit on hurry when i wrote this.
    Last edited by Trux; October 19th, 2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Added a little paragraph about spells
    Clash Of Clans | Trux | Level 110 | Town Hall Level 9 | 53/250 Level 10 Walls | Level 14/15 BK/AQ
    Clash Royale | Stanford Pines | Level 9 | Arena 9 | Dirty Royal Giant User

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy View Post
    You could always clash in a freezer - just saying

Looks nice, though I have a objection
    In barch you are supposed to carry spells? But not use them. This is because:
    1. Higher cost=less gain! and as barch is farming you want the most loot.
    2. Higher train time= raids less often=less loot so another reason why not.
    just my 2 cents.
    Link to my base design:Posideon's wrath

i like clash of clans, minecraft, and cheese cake in no specific order.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxmoomoo22xX View Post
    Looks nice, though I have a objection
    In barch you are supposed to carry spells? But not use them. This is because:
    1. Higher cost=less gain! and as barch is farming you want the most loot.
    2. Higher train time= raids less often=less loot so another reason why not.
    just my 2 cents.
    This is true,but,you can use them if you opponent have loot inside his base.
    And,you have the change to find DE in Gold III+,that means you can zap his DE storage
    Last edited by Trux; October 19th, 2014 at 10:07 AM.
    Clash Of Clans | Trux | Level 110 | Town Hall Level 9 | 53/250 Level 10 Walls | Level 14/15 BK/AQ

Seems good but is too lightning dependent

Quote Originally Posted by GoWiWi View Post
    Seems good but is too lightning dependent

Thanks for tip.
    I added a little paragraph in OP about spells.

This thread was added in GoWiWi's Guides Compilations.Thanks!
    Last edited by Trux; October 19th, 2014 at 05:47 PM.

Tomorrow I will add a section about "How to use BArch for farming DE"
    Also,bump

Why people don't write their "location" in here?
    I prefer zapping mortar that is closest to the target part of the base. A lvl8 mortar in center of an exposed collector base will not do anything. But a lvl1 semi-exposed can. Anyways nice thread.

My IGN: JJpochara | TH8 | lvl73 | Xmas tree spawned in my base!!! | War star : about 210

"The Base" | "The Difference" [Southern Teaser] | "The Emerald" [Anti-Dragon]
    "The Boom Whirl" [Farming] | "GalaTrap8" [Defense]

Centennial Club
    This thread would be good for people who are just starting Barch but anybody who knows even a little bit about Clash will know all this stuff. But good job with the guide, you put a lot of effort into it