Page 76 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [PETITION] Make Heroes Usable in Clan Wars... While Upgrading.

Centennial Club

/Signed

I love the idea it would make it fair on both ends

/signed

Game is completely unbalanced without heroes. Especially when you fight against max TH10.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billdangerous View Post
    /signed

Game is completely unbalanced without heroes. Especially when you fight against max TH10.
    stop dreaming, this feature will not be available ( never ).

/Signed

All I want in the next update is heroes to be usable in wars...

Retired Clash of Clans Base Designer | TH9 Base Design Compilation
    Brawl Stars: 45000 Trophies Combined

Anoushka, your answer isn't good enough; your team makes several millions of dollars constantly; do something about it.

I've re-joined Clan Wars recently; only to quit it again. All the system does is punish high level players for upgrading.

When you have both heroes in the 30s you get weighed VERY highly. But all it does it cripple you AND your clan for trying to attack with one upgrading.

Fix it, Clan Wars will forever be imbalanced while this is the case. Getting punished for upgrading is beyond ridicilious.

Quitting Clan Wars for the second time. Absolute joke.
    Last edited by daz258; February 12th, 2015 at 10:23 AM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

/Signed

Great idea, we stop clan wars for week or so for heros upgrade

Anoushka,

I really understand the technical difficulties of making heroes available in CW during attacks (I'm a developper). But this issue exists for several months now, and sorry for saying that but solving technical difficulties in few weeks can be hard, but solving technical difficulties in several months shouldn't be as difficult as you mention, if this issue is a priority.

This issue completely breaks balance in game against max TH10 (and probably others), and I suppose that game balancing is a priority of supercell isn't it ? Supercell takes the decision to let us used heroes in defence, and at this moment nobody has thought that it could be really appreciable that the same thing could have been done for attacks ???

Playing CW is very fun only if the game is balanced and each time your heroes are upgrading, game is not balanced and thus game becomes very boring...
    Last edited by billdangerous; February 12th, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #758
    Quote Originally Posted by billdangerous View Post
    Anoushka,

I really understand the technical difficulties of making heroes available in CW during attacks (I'm a developper). But this issue exists for several months now, and sorry for saying that but solving technical difficulties in few weeks can be hard, but solving technical difficulties in several months shouldn't be as difficult as you mention, if this issue is a priority.

This issue completely breaks balance in game against max TH10 (and probably others), and I suppose that game balancing is a priority of supercell isn't it ? Supercell takes the decision to let us used heroes in defence, and at this moment nobody has thought that it could be really appreciable that the same thing could have been done for attacks ???

Playing CW is very fun only if the game is balanced and each time your heroes are upgrading, game is not balanced and thus game becomes very boring...
    Answering your post here.

I'm not a developer, I have no idea how technically challenging it is or not to make this happen but I presume it's not like adding a small new feature to the game.

The team is aware of this popular request, and as I mentioned before the idea is not ruled out, just difficult to achieve at this point.
    I'll continue making sure your requests are heard but this is how things are for now, should something change in the meantime I'll gladly be the bearer of good tidings.
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Fresh Spawn

/signed

In war, all units (either buildings or skills) are available although there are being upgraded. I then don't understand a conceptual reason about non-availability of both heroes in war.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Answering your post here.

I'm not a developer, I have no idea how technically challenging it is or not to make this happen but I presume it's not like adding a small new feature to the game.

The team is aware of this popular request, and as I mentioned before the idea is not ruled out, just difficult to achieve at this point.
    I'll continue making sure your requests are heard but this is how things are for now, should something change in the meantime I'll gladly be the bearer of good tidings.
    Thank you Anoushka! I spent a fair while looking for that original post of yours so I could link it here but had no luck sorting it out of all the identical threads. That search effort prompted me to request the "Supercell" logo tag be displayed on appropriate threads when using the search engine. That idea didn't get much traction though. Anyway, I will add it to my archive and try directing people to it. Thanks again.