Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lightning spells on dark elixir storage is a problem

Quote Originally Posted by HDFA View Post
    Hello,
    For those who have got a dark elixir storage with a lot of dark elixir, we all know that it's hard to get but when we try to save dark elixir, we have these 'noobs' who have to use a cheap way of getting dark elixir which is to use lightning spells and drop it on the storage. This needs to be change as it is annoying me a lot! What's even worse is that they don't put the effort to even give you a shield, this allows others to do the same thing. I lose at least 1000k dark elixir a day because of this. Please Supercell change this

From a clashaholic player
    If its a cheap way to get DE How's a NOOB know to do it?
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    President Ronald Reagan 1985
    "If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." General Patton
    "Pretend Inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by MylerRunner View Post
    At TH7, I collected almost 100k de without having to zap. I don't think that TH7 can't collect without zapping should be an excuse. My suggestion would to put damage reduction on DE storages from lightning. Make it 75%....so if someone uses lightning on a DE storage, it would do 25% of its normal damage. Not just TH7s do it either. I am TH8 with around 35k DE and just had a TH9 do it to me today (guy had 25k himself).
    I personally don't think collecting at TH7 is the problem, as you seem to have had no problem with it, congrats on that btw. However the reason it won't be changed is because lightning spells on DE storages are pretty much the only way for TH7s to revenge TH10s that are keeping their cups low.

News flash to all who complain about zappers, don't want to get zapped? Get out of leagues you shouldn't be in. Come on up to Crystal and Master leagues, DE is plentiful and zappers are scarce. Also don't come back with a "I'm TH7 I'll never reach 2000 cups" because there are TH8s beating maxed TH10s to champs, so you can make Crystal if you try for it

Edit: Long live DE Zapping, don't change it in anyway.
    Last edited by Denrochee; October 16th, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
    IGN:Kowalski Lv 109
    Sweet Victory: TH9 | 3585
    King Lv 15 | Queen Lv 23
    FateValkyrie's Opt-Out Thread with response from SuperSteve HERE

If a th10 would hit a th7....there is a significant loot penalty from storages. 75% penalty. For TH9 it is 50%. It would not be worth the raid unless it was for trophies.

If a th10 would hit a th7....there is a significant loot penalty from storages. 75% penalty. For TH9 it is 50%. It would not be worth the raid unless it was for trophies.
    As A TH9 I can steal 400k/400k From full storages, I would gladly run over a TH7 for 200 of each
    King Lv 15 | Queen Lv 23

Centennial Club
    This is just part of the game. People have done it to me and me likewise to them. There is no "problem" that needs to be fixed. Go up higher in leagues and this should not be an issue because there are plenty of players that are loaded with DE, and I am certain that you will have fun lightning-ing their DE storage for over 1k.

125k you mean. If storagrs were maxed...250k max stolen @ 50%.

125k you mean. If storagrs were maxed...250k max stolen @ 50%.
    Right derp. their mini storages. Still, 125k is enough to warrant an attack for me
    King Lv 15 | Queen Lv 23

Quote Originally Posted by Jayarikahs View Post
    This is just part of the game. People have done it to me and me likewise to them. There is no "problem" that needs to be fixed. Go up higher in leagues and this should not be an issue because there are plenty of players that are loaded with DE, and I am certain that you will have fun lightning-ing their DE storage for over 1k.
    I wouldn't find it that entertaining but that's just me. Kinda like throwing at the opponents best hitter in retaliation for someone watching too long at a HR they hit. Classless and cheap. Nothing you can do to defend it. Just like nothing you can do to defend against lightning strike.

Centennial Club
    I wouldn't find it that entertaining but that's just me. Kinda like throwing at the opponents best hitter in retaliation for someone watching too long at a HR they hit. Classless and cheap. Nothing you can do to defend it. Just like nothing you can do to defend against lightning strike.
    My English is not good enough to understand what are you trying to say in your first part of your message, but I understood the last piece. Either way, I cannot blame a weaker player for using their spells on my DE.

If the much weaker player made an attempt to even attack me for my resources, then I would
    1) think they are stupid for wasting resources on their army and getting little to no return
    2) applaud them for even trying, but still think it was a very bad decision

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRayquaza View Post
    The Steve Has Spoken!!!!!
    Who cares if "the Steve has spoken" .. Really that is the best answer he can provide? Lol ... What a joke, they screwed with heroes and made hogs not worth the time to make and this is it? "Just 3 star their base" HA! Gee never thought of that. Putz!