Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cambodia Flag !!!

Cambodia Flag !!!

First, I want to say sorry for posting this again and again. I believe that you have heard so many requests about Cambodia Flag. We have tried so many times and asked you to add our flag to the game, the result was so sad, but we haven't gave up yet. We are still trying, and hopefully to see our flag in the game soon.

We are not just a small group of people to request this. There are so many Clash of Clans players in our country, and We do believe that you already knew it. One more thing that we want to say is FAIR. Don't you think that it is not fair for us? We play your game, we purchase your gems, other people in other countries play your game too. They have their own flag to identify where they come from, but we don't have. The reason that you gave us "adding new flags can break the game performance". Well, so just give us our flag.
    Example: We are in Cambodia, so our flag should be Cambodian Flag, we don't need French Flag, you can add our flag to our local in stead of giving us French flag in our local. I don't know whether you can do it or you don't want to do it, or it could break your game rule or not. It is just my idea.
    In short, the reason that we want our flag is because we do love your game, not only Clash of Clans, but Hay Day and Boom Beach as well. I failed to request the flag in Boom Beach, and then it became role out idea in that game, and hopefully I am not going to fail Cambodia clashers again this time.

We are not just saying without the proofs. We come up with some picture of us. You have never known what we have done here with your game. So please spend some times look at us here:

1. Clan Meeting

2. Some of us are also in top players.

3. Because of we do love your game, we make shirt to identify us a as clasher.

4. Poster about our clans

5. We hope to see our flag in the game one day

At the end, we thank you for this great game. We have been enjoyed your game for years and we still love to play it, and we will feel more proud of you if we can have our flag in the game. From Cambodia Clashers !!! Clash On.
    Last edited by EngWantlove; October 16th, 2014 at 07:35 AM.
    HQ Level 18

GC: tekseller

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Gotta give you props for effort on this one. Never seen this much go into a flag request before.

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Gotta give you props for effort on this one. Never seen this much go into a flag request before.
    Thank you. We have been requested for our flag so many times, but the result is still NO. Hmmm.
    HQ Level 18

We want it.. We wish to have our own flag so so long time ago ( Cambodia flag ).. We wish to see our flag in the next update very soon.. Thank..

Talking cambodia flag

i wish there will be Cambodia flag in COC game :-)

Grant it for them

These guys are truly into the game just make them a flag... Is that too hard? The got it all done just have them send it to you. I would grant this in a heartbeat.

Trainee
    Yeah. Adding a flag shouldn't be to hard for the programmers if they were able to develop a full worldwide game with all kinds of different features. I seriously doubt that adding a flag would "break game performance"
    Last edited by Aevon; October 16th, 2014 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aevon View Post
    Yeah. Adding a flag shouldn't be to hard for the programmers if they were able to develop a full worldwide game with all kinds of different features. I seriously doubt that adding a flag would "break game performance"
    Its not that it would break game performance, its the fact that then there would be a rush to the forums about the unfairness about how one country got a flag but not theirs etc etc...

Town Hall: 8 l GG: 100mil EE:100mil l HH 109k l
    Ice Phoenix: Vote/Comment Please!
    Thanks To InfinityGFX for the Sig!
    SC Responses to Current Requests: UG Heroes in War l Zapping

Yeah. I don't think it is fair for us. We do want the flag like like other clashers in other country as well. Look at the pictures, we have put a lot of effort to the game, and just only one flag for us, we cannot have it. that really make me sad.
    HQ Level 18

Props to you for all this effort.

Although I'm really, really, really sorry to say that no more flags will be added due to game performance.