Thread: Does troop/spell upgrade run concurrently with the laboratory upgrade?

Does troop/spell upgrade run concurrently with the laboratory upgrade?

I upgraded my lightining spell in the laboratory and about 8 hours through that i decided to upgrade my laborotory.

now there is 23 hours remaining on the laboratory before completion and im wondering what happened to my lightning spell that i upgraded.

just worried that it will vanish. or what will happened.

Some say it runs simultaneously, some other people that they say the laboratory upgrade takes priority over the troops/spells upgrade ie the troops/spell upgrade will resume after the laboratory upgrade is done.

Can someone reassure me on this plz.

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DANDANDAN View Post
    I upgraded my lightining spell in the laboratory and about 8 hours through that i decided to upgrade my laborotory.

now there is 23 hours remaining on the laboratory before completion and im wondering what happened to my lightning spell that i upgraded.

just worried that it will vanish. or what will happened.

Some say it runs simultaneously, some other people that they say the laboratory upgrade takes priority over the troops/spells upgrade ie the troops/spell upgrade will resume after the laboratory upgrade is done.

Can someone reassure me on this plz.
    It's 23 hrs. It won't matter what is said here one way or the other and you'll know the answer in a day.

what you have just said does not solve anything but just maintained the status quo.

im pretty sure if we get an answer asap, it would put people's mind at ease as well as answering potential questions along this line.

so im urging people with some helpful answers to give some insight

He who has not yet claimed his title dahimi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DANDANDAN View Post
    what you have just said does not solve anything but just maintained the status quo.

im pretty sure if we get an answer asap, it would put people's mind at ease as well as answering potential questions along this line.

so im urging people with some helpful answers to give some insight
    Hopefully you'll come back in 23...22? hours and post the answer. I just hope I can get to sleep before then.

Banned
    the upgrade is paused whist the building upgrade is completed.

See I heard that the upgrade continues to upgrade, however can not complete until the spell factory is done.
    IGN: Sneaky-Dave - Level 22X

Quote Originally Posted by Icekool17 View Post
    the upgrade is paused whist the building upgrade is completed.
    i confirm that
    Clan Leader French Can-Clan (french member )
    Website : frenchcanclan.overblog.com (news about CoC and our clan)

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    See I heard that the upgrade continues to upgrade, however can not complete until the spell factory is done.
    Its not correct. Its paused.

Quote Originally Posted by dahimi View Post
    Hopefully you'll come back in 23...22? hours and post the answer. I just hope I can get to sleep before then.
    You're very helpful. Truly a credit.