Thread: Are you looking for an Active Friendly Adult Neighbourhood

Thumbs Up Level 40 and upwards - Are you looking for an Active Friendly Adult Neighbourhood

Our NH, Kanga's Downs, is a small friendly neighborhood. Some of our members play for hours each day while others pop in when they can. Every player is free to decide what they sell and for what price. Social chat is optional.

Our group is international and there are players on most times of the day and night. Our current members range from farm levels of 106 to 47 and town levels between 23 to 11.

We are looking for English speaking players who are addicted to Hay Day and who play at least once a day. We buy and sell from each other (we do not trade); all hard to get items to be offered to NH first. We help each other with boat, truck and town orders. Higher level members assist lower levels with upgrades whenever possible.

Level 40 players can just go to hayday and request membership to Kanga’s Downs
    Last edited by hooked; October 8th, 2014 at 03:45 AM. Reason: BUMP
    Dont live in the past - you can't change it.
    Hay Day lvl: 104' town level 27, ipad, GC ID: TatesS007,
    Time zone GTM +8 - I do not accept challenges

Neighbourhood needs extra neighbours

Level 40 and above are welcome to join
    Last edited by hooked; October 8th, 2014 at 03:44 AM.
    Dont live in the past - you can't change it.
    Hay Day lvl: 104' town level 27, ipad, GC ID: TatesS007,
    Time zone GTM +8 - I do not accept challenges

Besides Australia, what time zones are represented?

Hi!

I would like to know a little more please. I see you are from Australia. What other countries and time zones are represented in your nh?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by hooked View Post
    Our NH, Kanga's Downs, is a small friendly neighborhood. Some of our members play for hours each day while others pop in when they can. Every player is free to decide what they sell and for what price. Social chat is optional.

Our group is international and there are players on most times of the day and night. Our current members range from farm levels of 106 to 47 and town levels between 23 to 11.

We are looking for English speaking players who are addicted to Hay Day and who play at least once a day. We buy and sell from each other (we do not trade); all hard to get items to be offered to NH first. We help each other with boat, truck and town orders. Higher level members assist lower levels with upgrades whenever possible.

Level 40 players can just go to hayday and request membership to Kanga’s Downs