Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for helpful daily players

Town of v helpful friends openings

I know a lot of NH's say this but it really is true. We are active. We are friendly. We are helpful. 3 places are available. Players for all over: uk, USA, Canada, luxemburg, Belgium, Greece, India, New Zealand, Australia, phillapines, France. So no matter what time you log on there's always someone there. Try us out. Levels 30-70. "Town of v helpful friends" (sorry for the long name!)

Trainee

Interested in active neighborhood!

USA CST, level 44, daily player. Farm name: Kansas Family Farm

katie

New opening

I know a lot of NH's say this but it really is true. We are very successful. We are active. We are friendly. We are helpful. 1 place now available. Players for all over: uk, USA, Canada, luxemburg, Belgium, Greece, India, New Zealand, Australia, phillapines, France. So no matter what time you log on there's always someone there. Try us out. Levels 30-70. "Town of v helpful friends" (sorry for the long name!)

Active friendly NH needs 2 new members!!

I know a lot of NH's say this but it really is true. We are active. We are friendly. We are helpful. 2 places are available. Players for all over: uk, USA, Canada, luxemburg, Belgium, Greece, India, New Zealand, Australia, phillapines, France. So no matter what time you log on there's always someone there. Try us out. Levels 30-80. Town of v helpful friends" (sorry for the long name!) can't wait to meet you!!!

Room for one more?

I am a very active player who is looking for an active group to join.....please consider me as a positive addition

Red face

How do I join a neighborhood? Do I have to be invited? I play several times a day (on my iPad at home and on my phone a few times, don't tell my boss, lol!) .... I'm only a level 29, and I will not spend money to buy things like the mine or the boat....I'll wait until I get enough coins to get them! I'm getting there!! I love to play and love to help but can't figure out how to join. Thanks for your help!

Hi guys, can you request to join? We have a spot free and would love to have you! Hope to see you soon

Hey guys, one more spot available. We welcome new players and are very active and friendly and help loads. From all over. Try us out. Well established great great group!

Daley player looking!

Hey I'm a Daily player looking to join a helpful NH..

We have 4 spots available in our NH! We are active and welcoming. It's a no pressure group but we always succeed in tasks! Join a winning NH today, you won't be disappointed.