Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips on my base?

Thanks pedro do u think this would work with a higher level defences?
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    If I am the attacker...

12 Giants, 12 Wall Breakers, 60 Archers, 66 Goblins...

I would attack upper left where the elixir is. With the level of defense, I could definitely 3-star this base.

Here's how I normally do it.

Deploy few archers to clean up the pumps. 5 Giants. Deploy 12 WBs (probaby more than enough since the walls are pink and gold but whatever it's still gonna penetrate the 3rd layer). Deploy the rest of the Giants and Archers at the back. Make sure to deploy archers in a slight distant to Giants so they won't get "mortared". Archer would have destroyed more units by this time... Then steal time. Deploy 10 gobs at a time... If you're carrying 220k/220k resources, I'd throw 1 rage but before I can 2 star you, I'd probably surrendered (for less trophy).

80 Barbs 120 Archers...

Rush and throw some rage strategically if I find them losing...

Cheers
    #YOLOSWAGDADDYJR

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jakeprior001 View Post
    Thanks pedro do u think this would work with a higher level defences?
    Level 5 mortars would stop archers. Focus on wiz tower. They help a lot. Put the wiz towers to where you think they will stop the WBs from breaking in. But with the layout, there's to many vulnerabilities. You could easily get attacked from all 4 corners. And I don't think someone will attack you from the "tail" part where the highest leveled Wiz Tower you got. No offense meant.

Pure goblin attack will have a hard time.

Also, there are air attackers. It can be a different story as well. Some of my clan mates made a very good layout for TH8. They won't let me post until they get all walls "skulled". Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    Level 5 mortars would stop archers. Focus on wiz tower. They help a lot. Put the wiz towers to where you think they will stop the WBs from breaking in. But with the layout, there's to many vulnerabilities. You could easily get attacked from all 4 corners. And I don't think someone will attack you from the "tail" part where the highest leveled Wiz Tower you got. No offense meant.

Pure goblin attack will have a hard time.

Also, there are air attackers. It can be a different story as well. Some of my clan mates made a very good layout for TH8. They won't let me post until they get all walls "skulled". Hehe.
    ok thanks mate Im going to change it then and I am upgrading 2 mortars to level 5 right now
    #YOLOSWAGDADDYJR