Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are you crazy about farming? Join Farming Fools!

Pro Member

5 year old nh with 109 Gold trophies seeking competitive independent friends!

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood Farming Fools!

Our Championship neighborhood has been around since 2014 and we have achieved 109🏆golden trophies! We are looking for HIGHLY competitive derby players! Top 3 is our goal. If you are active and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!😍

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood with team players who have great communication!

**Must use Fb Messenger. This is so we can better communicate and is very essential during Special themed derby weeks such as Bingo.

Everyone must complete nine tasks at minimum of 320/400 points PLUS tenth is required.

**If busy it is ok to opt out of the derby!**

**We aim to finish our tasks in the fastest time possible! Often times completing regular derby within 48 hours, we then have 3 or 4 days of down time once we are done. This gives plenty of time to restock farms and relax! We are looking for extremely independent members who can carry their own weight as a team player. We are very chatty pre derby and during though we get quieter towards end of the week. 😉

We have a private Facebook group. Please join by searching for Farming Fools! and sending a request to join. (Dont forget the ! at the end) After joining, and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

It is ok to opt out of derby whenever you need to😉

Humor is welcome!😜😛

*The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 50

Please do not have another farm in another NEIGHBORHOOD.

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; 1 Week Ago at 03:02 PM. Reason: Adding new rules..updating trophies

Cool

We're having lots of fun! I hope you'll join us!

How do I join

I'm new to hay day only level 24. Not sure what neighborhoods are or how to join.

Pro Member

hello

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiancatlady View Post
    I'm new to hay day only level 24. Not sure what neighborhoods are or how to join.
    Once you get to level 29 you will be able to join a neighborhood. The neighborhood will be available after you repair the pink house on your main farm screen. Please keep our neighborhood in mind once you are able to join! Happy farming!

Farming Fools!

If your looking to enhance your farming experience this is the group for you.

Thumbs Up One Spot Open!

We have one spot available in our active, helpful neighborhood! Come join us for the holiday themed farm name contest that we're doing right now. Can you come up with the winning name? Our Thanksgiving winner was TeenageMutantNinjaTurkey.

Love,
    Butter Not Pout

Pro Member

Room for one new member...:)

Happy New Year! We are looking to add one new member to our lovely group! Spots do not open often and we are excited to meet a new friend to play with! We just ask for an adult player who has a sense of humor, plays daily and willing to contribute. We have group games and a Facebook group page to add to our fun! The last winner of our group game won ten diamond rings!
    If this sounds like the group for you, please leave me a message here or on my profile so that I may send you an invite.
    Hope to meet you soon
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; January 1st, 2015 at 08:01 PM.

I would like to join your group, I am at level 59

Pro Member

hi connie

Connie I sent you a private message...

Quote Originally Posted by Ginamarie71 View Post
    Hey we have room for one new member! Please be active and willing to contribute to the group by chatting and playing at least once daily. We are a fun loving group and are excited to meet a new friend Leave me a message here or even on my profile page.
    Hope to meet you soon....
    Any place for a level 33?