Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Are you crazy about farming? Join Farming Fools!

Ready for one new friend to join us :)

We currently have room for one more person to join our neighborhood. Please be a daily player, enjoy chatting and a mature player (30 years old). We are a friendly helpful group, we sell, chat and play group games. We have a facebook page also. The group is invite only so If interested please leave me a message here, or on my profile page. There is no level requirement. We all have plenty of tools to share with lower level players!

Fresh Spawn

farming fools!

Was sending a request about joining your neighborhood is there an opening and is it possible to join

Hi Kuhawk

Yes we have an opening...please read my message on what we are looking for that I posted earlier today...if this is you, respond back and I can open our room to request in...you may also contact me on my profile page also...thanks!

Hi do you have a space I am on level 29 thanks

Great nh. Very friendly and helpful. Plus our fearless leader gives great prizes for contests!!
    Level 39 | Spreadsheet: Price, XP & Profit Analysis (thks to Nizerifin for starting)

Yes we have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpfuga View Post
    Hi do you have a space I am on level 29 thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brodieville View Post
    Great nh. Very friendly and helpful. Plus our fearless leader gives great prizes for contests!!
    Thank you Brodie for your kind words
    I agree our group is friendly and very helpful!
    We still have one or two openings....
    We are invite only so please leave a message so I can change settings to request in!
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; January 29th, 2015 at 07:20 PM.

I am opening to request in for a bit....

My neighborhood has three openings for serious players! We are a fun group of very generous players. We help out with turbo trucks, barn and silo upgrades and also land expansions! We play group games and have contests and you can win prizes! We have a private group facebook page we use to add to our experience! We are looking for someone who plays daily, must enjoy chatting, be a mature player (25 years and up)...no begging for items allowed, or needed since our group is very generous. I am freeing up three spots due to inactives...if you fit these requirements please give us a try, we will be happy to meet you and start farming!
    Also, when searching for our nh, dont forget the exclamation point at the end of our name! We have a lime green emblem with a purple fox
    Last edited by Ginamarie71; January 31st, 2015 at 01:57 AM.

Tried searching, found nothing

I tried searching for your NH, but couldn't find you. Adding the exclamation point gave me no results, excluding it gave me too many. Help?
    GameCenter ID - DarkDefianceGC​ Kik ID - antoniofabritzi (Hay Day only)
    Hay Day Friend Code: #Y29P8QC0
    Level 71, Rep level 17, TT III (did TT II and TT III in one sitting)
    132/144 achievements, 16 masteries. Barn 4600, Silo 4500

2 Pearls of the Sea found in back to back nets, 27 total now!

i can join?

Hello
    I am lvl 47 and very active and friendly i can join in ur nh?

looking

hey I would like to join but I can't find your NH when I search farming fools!