Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 70 th 8 looking for a clan! (Read the Description!)

Thumbs Up Nomadic journey

Hi,

come over and take a look in, we are active, we chat a lot! Not all sensible! We are a new group formed from other clans we have been in,mew have adopted the best of the experiences we have had in those clans... And lost the worse!

we are a relaxed bunch, but take farming and war seriously. We are currently getting the clan ready to press the button on out first war... Should be fun, would be great to bring you along...

nomadic journey (gold and black shield) if younwant to take a look, please state from forum in the req.

Join Violent Wizards

Hey man, if you wouldn't mind doing back to back wars I think you should definitely check us out. We are a currently undefeated clan running 15v15 wars but looking to replace a few guys to get a more solid core and you could be that player. Please consider us, mention my name if you apply. I'm one of the co leaders

Centennial Club

cazza family

Quote Originally Posted by 0002 View Post
    Yeah, yeah, it's me again, 0002 on the "looking for a clan" sub forums. I want to tell you that my last clan wasn't very active and wouldn't bring up and conversations, so don't think I'm a hopper.

So here's what I want:
    - people my level
    - farming clan that does wars once or twice a week
    -when they DO war they win ( most of the time)
    - good donation record ( Don't worry I donate too)
    - people who Actually KNOW how to attack, luring cc troops, right troop combination for that base... Etc..

Done. ( tell me if that's too much, if you don't meet some requirements that's fine)

A bit about myself.
    -non rusher
    -mature
    -good donator and receiver (haha)
    -capable of getting 5-6 stars in a clan war (using mass drags of course, what else?)
    -active..., yeah, active
    join for some fun.. not an active clan but a bunch of great players.

Leader Caz's brigade LVL 124 TH10

Cazza Family Thread Clash with you soon!!

hey 0002, as u can see from our add below we war 2 per week, we all do hav good strategies and are winning in wars (currently 32, 33 soon) clan castles are filled with our top lvl troops ,we hav had a few wars in a row so next war will be in a few days, we are a very active clan and u sound like u would be a good addition to our team, come check us out,

Elite Four, recruiting , war and farming clan

Elite Four

Leader : podge
    Top Players : shadow_fibby and qu1n90 both th 10

About us

We are a group of active clashers from all time zones
    with our highest donators reaching over 5000 donations each term.
    We like to war twice a week or more
    We take breaks for farming as needed

Requirements
    Archer Lv: Level 5+
    Donate before first request
    Always Participate in wars
    Respect other members
    no rushed town halls

Elder Rank Requirements:

Elder is earned by being loyal, active,
    helpful to other clan members, and
    have a good donation ratio

Rules:
    Must participate in war
    Donate what Is requested
    Default: ArchersLv5+

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!

So, If you like what you see - Apply In-Game
    If we are full? Apply in thread!

HAPPY CLASHING

Cool Just what you are looking for!

Thank you for your request to join our clan “evilNAPKINS BMF.”
    Last edited by GoFishSC; September 27th, 2014 at 01:56 PM.

Contact us through our web site
    evilNAPKINS BMF.com
    Clan tag: #8VGR9LRV
    Our Recruiting Thread

20+ win streak

come check us out @ DunkinDonuts mention from forum
    IGN: DAY
    CURRENT LVL: 160
    GG: 1.8B FIN: 241K HH: 11.2M WH: 397
    BK: L40 AQ: L40

EVERYTHING YOU SAID WE DO ALL OF THAT AND WE WON A WAR IN PERFECT FASHION 90 OUT OF 90 STARS. WE DON'T LOSE!

Like to War?
    Like Farming? We have a clan for both, check out our family of clans!

We would love to have you Join us!

check out or webpage here!

Artwork by Ross44

DE Dynasty War Rules
    1. Clan War search will start every Friday. Every member will use both of their attacks.
    2. Your first attack will be in the first 12 hours and will be against the person across from you, for example if you are number 14, your first attack will be against the enemies #14. Discuss and plan your attack with your clanmates.
    3. If you want to trade a matchup with a clan mate, talk to them about it and let an elder/leader know.
    4. Your second attack should be used only after everyone has attacked once or in the last 12 hours. Give your clanmates a chance to use their first attack and see who may need help. Always go for max stars! Remember only additional stars are counted. If you attack a base that was already 2 starred and you come away with only 2 as well, the team will receive no stars for that attack. Find bases that have been failed or only 1 starred and you are certain you can improve upon.
    5. No farming compositions in clan wars, TH6's should use Giant-Healer or equivalent, TH7's should use giant-healer, hogs, or mass dragon (recommended), TH8's Mass-Drag, GoWiPe, Hogs, Drag-Hog, GoWiVa etc.
    6. Have fun and work together!

Artwork by Ross44

Search: DE Destruct

DE Destruction War Rules
    1. Clan Wars will be non-stop. Every member will use both of their attacks.
    2. Your first attack will be in the first 12 hours and will be against the person across from you, for example if you are number 14, your first attack will be against the enemies #14. Discuss and plan your attack with your clanmates.
    3. If you want to trade a matchup with a clan mate, talk to them about it and let an elder/leader know.
    4. Your second attack should be used only after everyone has attacked once or in the last 12 hours. Give your clanmates a chance to use their first attack and see who may need help. Always go for max stars! Remember only additional stars are counted. If you attack a base that was already 2 starred and you come away with only 2 as well, the team will receive no stars for that attack. Find bases that have been failed or only 1 starred and you are certain you can improve upon.
    5. No farming compositions in clan wars, TH6's should use Giant-Healer or equivalent, TH7's should use giant-healer, hogs, or mass dragon (recommended), TH8's Mass-Drag, GoWiPe, Hogs, Drag-Hog, GoWiVa etc.
    6. Have fun and work together!

Our Family Rules

1. Donate and Request as much as possible, no ratio, just be active!
    2. Do not ask for Elder or Co-Leader, they are earned with loyalty & activity.
    3. Please keep chat friendly and polite as possible.
    4. Archers and Wizzies are always an accepted donation, request as frequently as possible.
    5. Participate in Clan Wars! We have a regular clan war schedule and expect the entire group to give their best effort. You may opt out of the war with the approval of an Elder/Leader.

Activity
    This is the number one requirement for any of our clans, your activity will be tracked and we expect everyone to be as active as possible. If your not being active your not advancing!

Groupme/Facebook
    We use Groupme to communicate outside of clan chat. Downloading Groupme and using it is mandatory for entry into the clan. Facebook is mandatory for DE Destruction.

About Us:

Chad - Family Leader
    28 years old, from Houston, Texas. Currently in the United States Air Force and Living in Texas.

jt22 - Family Co-Leader
    28 years old and also from Houston, TX. Currently woking as an office manager for a dental office.

Mac Daddy - Family Co Leader
    27 Years old, currently in the United States Army, and stationed in Virginia.

ColtonM&S - Leader (DE Destruction)
    18 Years old, full time college student, part time employee at telecommunications company.
    Justin

Hellmann's is recruiting lvl 70+

Welcome to HELLMANN'S

HELLMANN'S is a new clan that you can call home. We utilize teamwork and coordinate with one another and we enjoy helping newcomers and making sure that they feel welcomed. HELLMANN'S is an adult clan (18+) and are recruiting lvl 70+ players. We encourage clan chat and we have constant wars that we don't plan on losing. We all speak English and are very active. Co leaders and the leader will communicate outside of the clan for any clan related votes, discussions, or war opponent match up suggestions in the free app called Kik.

Our rules:
    Our rules are simple. Firstly you must be active. Second, you must maintain a minimum of 1:3 troop donation ratio. The default donation troop are archers unless the request is for something else of course. Third, you must attack in wars or risk the high probability of being kicked. Elder can be earned by being active and donating a min of 1000/per season and maintaining a 1:2 donation ratio. Co leader can be earned with the elder's requirements and in addition; being more active and most importantly, being loyal.

Clan wars:
    It is very important to donate archers or wizards only during the preparation day. Make sure that you update your village during this day as well and prepare your troops for the battle day. During battle day be sure to attack near your recommended and if you don't get three stars on the first attempt then try someone lower but just be sure to allow our lower members to attack their lower members. Higher up members like the top 5 should use the second attack closer towards the end of the war to gauge how and who needs to be attacked in order to ensure a victory.

Clan requirements:
    They are subject to change* As of right now we are opening the gates for players level 70+ with a trophy level higher than 1000 and a minimum of level 4 archers. Our Co leaders and the Leader will check out your base and be sure that you meet the requirements. We don't mind if you would like to farm or trophy push it's up to you. Have FUN!

How to join:
    1. The quickest way is to search our clan name and request and let us know that you saw our thread. We have the blue and white shield and the leader is Heisenberg.
    2. You can also send me a message with your IGN, Level, Age, TH level, and a picture of your base.
    send info to hellmannscoc@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you soon!

Bean Hair!

Hey man! Here is our clan thread.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...21#post2978570

we war once a week, we donate, have fun, clash on. Also, we're good at donating, and receiving. Lol.

Lookus up. Looking forward to clashing with ya bro!

-modigity

theGEMbox is looking for a gem like YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by 0002 View Post
    Yeah, yeah, it's me again, 0002 on the "looking for a clan" sub forums. I want to tell you that my last clan wasn't very active and wouldn't bring up and conversations, so don't think I'm a hopper.

So here's what I want:
    - people my level
    - farming clan that does wars once or twice a week
    -when they DO war they win ( most of the time)
    - good donation record ( Don't worry I donate too)
    - people who Actually KNOW how to attack, luring cc troops, right troop combination for that base... Etc..

Done. ( tell me if that's too much, if you don't meet some requirements that's fine)

A bit about myself.
    -non rusher
    -mature
    -good donator and receiver (haha)
    -capable of getting 5-6 stars in a clan war (using mass drags of course, what else?)
    -active..., yeah, active
    theGEMbox aims for a friendly atmosphere with mature and active members and a no drama zone for farmers who love to war. We war every Saturdays. We want to watch you grow with us and turn your base into a mighty stronghold!

We need level 60+ (or close to 60) members with a TH7 and up (no rushed town halls) and level 4 archers and barbarians. If that is you, go ahead and join us! We would love to have you onboard!

We donate level 4 and 5 archers and barbarians during farming, but we will make anything for war.

Clan rules:

Donate 300/season. Donated to received ratio should not exceed 1:2
    Be active, friendly and mature. No drama.
    Use both your attacks in war unless you have a valid reason not to.
    Rank is earned through loyalty and trust.

If you wish to join, just search theGEMbox (we are the one clan with that name as of now) or (recommended) PM me first.

I am a level 68 fully maxed TH7 who will be TH8 in 1 day.

We are new but we are experienced in clan wars (and leading clans) and know how to attack. We are rebuilding our previous clan (lost it because of a few things) and would love to have you onboard.

More information at http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...love-to-war%21 in case you want to know more.
    RT, Level 78, TH8,
    TH Maxer